Emily Blunt mentions Britney

Pp35

http://www.bustle.com/articles/185841-emily-blunt-was-nearly-the-uks-version-of-britney-spears-in-the-early-00s-yes

I was 18 and I was just, well, you know, I was 18. I was at that stage of my life where I was like, 'Who cares, yeah, maybe; that sounds cool'. Everything sounds cool other than being in school at 18 ... But then I got terrified and pulled out because I felt they were wanting me to be like Britney Spears ... And I was like, 'I can't dance, and I don't sing like Britney Spears'. I just felt it was snowballing too fast and it wasn't ultimately what I wanted to do.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shes in the new snowhite movie, acting the frozen queen
Image result for emily blunt movies
also she acted in Devil wears Prada
Image result for emily blunt movies devil wears prada

she has one of the main roles in both movies, those are her most famous ones, she acted in plenty others too, all in all a very great critically acclaimed actress and i consider this a compliment! :)  always great to have talented people like her acknowledging britneys talent and influence

2 hours ago, Style. said:

poor ha, idk ha tho :rude2me:

5 hours ago, Style. said:

poor ha, idk ha tho :rude2me:

Shes one of the girls in The Devil Wears Prada.

I get what she means tbh. It seems like these days more and more roles for actors also require you to sing and dance and be a triple threat, like Hugh Jackman or Neil Patrick Harris, and if you cant be an all round entertainer theres only so far you can go and cross-promote to become an A Lister. Its intimidating to break through the hollywood bubble these days.

Archived