Britney Spears's 'Glory' Cut "Liar" Is Reportedly A Single Contender

Jordan Miller

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, CharmingMadness said:

am i the only one who adores the whole album so much that idc, which single will be the 2nd?:sobbing:
this time a banger for gp would be really appreciated, but i still dont care, glory is a masterpiece with a million single-worthy songs :shameless:

Same lol. i still thinking my Slumber Party and JLM will be singles at some point maybe DYWTCO. There's no bluesy songs on the radio so I'm excited either way!

i always imagine Britney in a dirty Louisiana bar finding her cheating man. Before he cheatsney 

• Super Mods
7 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Waiting for everyone from "#TeamLiar" to start bashing all the other "second single teams" 2qk6mgi.jpg

4 minutes ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

it's the other way round tho 2qk6mgi.jpg

8 minutes ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

LIAR IS THE BEST SONG FROM THE ALBUM, STAY PRESSED ******* :queenflopga:

3 minutes ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

#TeamSlumberParty could only wish :uknowit: Slumber Party's results must have been awful :uknowit:

tumblr_inline_ob797ipjsl1qf3b39_500.gif

tumblr_inline_oc4q8ecVsj1r1hxr0_500.gif

Liar is definitely memorable. My test came back as that but they weren't especially impressed with her vocals. There was a lot of her voice isn't strong enough to carry the song. Unlike say Carrie Underwood. If I'm dancing also came back as very memorable. 

Liar and Just Luv me are both songs not necessarily ******. And that isn't surprising to me either. My test came back loving Slumber Party but thinking Britney was being forced to be ******. I'm really thinking there is a divide between what the fans want from Britney and what the Gp say they want. But are Britney's fans more important in the overall support of Glory and Britney's career in general?

53 minutes ago, Rico. said:

omg if she decides to release Liar I hope she does an epic video with her like chasing her cheating boyfriend, then confronting him in a room with screens everywhere showing footage she has of him cheating (could be reminiscent of the Cry me a river tape footage), and a kick *** choreo

Basically, this song sounds like classic Britney so we need a classic Britney video

Meghan Trainor slayed with "No", which sounds like an early 2000s song with an early 2000s type of video

55 minutes ago, Froot said:

I don't know if Liar is good for second single, neither Just Love Me. This time we need banger. They should look up how If Im Dancing become a meme. im wondering if they played all glory songs? Im team Better

While it's not my choice for 2nd single I think JLM could be a huge hit......it's what's in with the GP and dare I say generic-ish which the GP loves to death....Better also has that vibe too but I think it's way too generic sounding that she would get backlash for releasing it. 

9 minutes ago, tarotx said:

Liar is definitely memorable. My test came back as that but they weren't especially impressed with her vocals. There was a lot of her voice isn't strong enough to carry the song. Unlike say Carrie Underwood. If I'm dancing also came back as very memorable. 

Liar and Just Luv me are both songs not necessarily ******. And that isn't surprising to me either. My test came back loving Slumber Party but thinking Britney was being forced to be ******. I'm really thinking there is a divide between what the fans want from Britney and what the Gp say they want. But are Britney's fans more important in the overall support of Glory and Britney's career in general?

Liar's vocals have been my problem with it being the possible single from the start.....they're Criminal-esq for most of it and all I can remember people I worked with back then saying about Criminal was that her voice was so annoying on it even though they had liked the previous FF singles. I truly think If I'm Dancing would make for an amazing single.....it's already a social media hit with all the memes and things. 

Archived