Britney Spears' Dreamy 'Glory' Cut "Mood Ring" Has Arrived: Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mood ring is a VERY different sound for Britney , but in a good way

This isnt the Britney the GP is used to, so I think making it single #2 would be genius to get her fan level back up, &respect from the GP.

Because be honest, the song is AMAZING, IT JUST WORKS.. This is what people listen to now a days , moody chill songs to have *** too and think about your hot crush 

Its an R & B track that will appeal to the younger and older generation

I have a feeling if they played it on radio, it'll be HUGE hit 

& they also need to shoot a video for it..

NO choreography

She just needs to look **** & amazing, and in the video she should be trying to get with this guy , and the video should feature her in a elegant **** dress with her pint up in a bun with hot heels, 

8 minutes ago, Andrea Beez said:

Japan bonus tracks aren't supposed to be relased as singles, unfortunately. Same thing with Scary. :moorangu:

Radar was a bonus track. There may be a chance if it gets enough exposure. Scary wasn't good enough. But this song is already getting attention partially because of "needed me" even non-fans are interested to hear it also because of the producer's elaborate article. 

I love Mood Ring it's great but it's not nearly as good as people are making it out to be, Karen made it a Japanese track because compared to the rest of the album it's a super simple track......there's not a ton of lyrical content and the production is not as rich as the rest of Glory. The only way it would ever be a single is if they re-release Glory adding it along with new songs and make it like the 4th or 5th single.....which is all it's good enough for tbh....it's not 2nd or 3rd single worthy. 

7 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

Radar was a bonus track. There may be a chance if it gets enough exposure. Scary wasn't good enough. But this song is already getting attention partially because of "needed me" even non-fans are interested to hear it because of the producer's elaborate article. 

Nah to the nah to the no, no, no. :moorangu:

We shouldn't consider Radar as a bonus track since it was supposed to be the 4th single from Blackout but Britney's team decided to include the track on Circus as "a bonus track" because she was recording the new album already (Circus) and they planned to release it later. Plus i was talking about japan bonus tracks like Scary, which was everyone's favourite back in the day just like Mood Ring. :saycheese:

3 minutes ago, Andrea Beez said:

Nah to the nah to the no, no, no. :moorangu:

We shouldn't consider Radar as a bonus track since it was supposed to be the 4th single from Blackout but then Britney's team decided to include the track on Circus "as a bonus track" and then it got released later. Plus i was talking about japan bonus tracks like Scary, which was everyone's favourite back in the day just like Mood Ring. :saycheese:

But Scary didn't have a well-known producer with a recent hit (needed me) to back him up. I know the radar situation lol, what I meant is, if they want to release it being a "bonus" wouldn't stop them from doing so. 

12 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

But Scary didn't have a well-known producer with a recent hit (needed me) to back him up. I know the radar situation lol, what I meant is, if they want to release it being a "bonus" wouldn't stop them from doing so. 

Well, Fraser T. Smith is actually very well-known and produced some hits like "Set Fire To The Rain" by Adele (2011) aswell.

Anyway i think there's a marketing strategy behind this Japan bonus track thing and nothing else + we need something more up-tempo, imo! (LMD, for example)

4 minutes ago, Andrea Beez said:

Well, Fraser T. Smith is actually very well-known and produced some hits like "Set Fire To The Rain" by Adele (2011) aswell.

Anyway i think there's a marketing strategy behind this Japan bonus track thing and nothing else + we need something more up-tempo! (LMD, for example)

But I'm sure she will at least perform it...like He about to lose me. Scary is good, but has nothing interesting whatsoever, but they related Moodring to her life, which already made it twice as interesting as any other bonus track of Glory. 

28 minutes ago, dwalke16 said:

Mood ring is a VERY different sound for Britney , but in a good way

This isnt the Britney the GP is used to, so I think making it single #2 would be genius to get her fan level back up, &respect from the GP.

Because be honest, the song is AMAZING, IT JUST WORKS.. This is what people listen to now a days , moody chill songs to have *** too and think about your hot crush 

Its an R & B track that will appeal to the younger and older generation

I have a feeling if they played it on radio, it'll be HUGE hit 

& they also need to shoot a video for it..

NO choreography

She just needs to look **** & amazing, and in the video she should be trying to get with this guy , and the video should feature her in a elegant **** dress with her pint up in a bun with hot heels, 

Mood Ring is simply the best song after MM, Slumber, Love Me Down. It needs to be out as a single.

Archived