[AP?] In Touch Article "Britney's Melting Down Again"

BRING THE NOISE

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*******, lowlife, scummy ******** tbh.

Funny how not one photo in that article is new. They're all old and bad photos. The story is made up. All lies.
They're ******* amateurs tbh though coz if they were actually good at making their **** realistic and believable, they'd at least
find a bad recent photo of her and fabricate a real story so it connects and seems legit. Failed though as per.
I hope she sues the living **** out of them to a point where they're ******* soiling themselves.
Shut them down and bleed them dry Britney. No ******* mercy. 

Low-rate, trashy magazine   :angietea:

16 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

Can anyone post the text from the article? I'm intrigued to see why they think she had a meltdown especially as she seemed fine to me, but I didn't see her "behind the scenes." 

They've been threatened with being sued but they still went ahead with it so maybe they have receipts?

If you zoom in and squint you can read it but no receipts on this page and I think this is the whole article. It's just "an insider says she was talking to herself backstage at the vmas and wouldn't snap out of it," and, "she was using her infamous British accent that she would slip into right around the time of her 2007 breakdown" etc. 

stuff about a world tour? What is this? And how much her family gets paid, etc. she is stressed out from new promo, etc. stuff about an unauthorized lifetime biopic which may or may not have been pushed by Sam...?

Archived