LIAR = Criminal. The song it's a FLOP on Spotify

HotAsIce.ve

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, button said:

Private Show was released one whole month on Spotify before the other songs.

The Army is barely streaming at all, look at how much Britney did in streaming units last week. :sickofu:

SP and JLM stood out in streaming within the first week of release, when everyone was looping the whole album or streaming the shortest songs. They are clearly GP favorites.

And anyways, as you can see this fanbase is split as hell when it comes to taste, how can you think we have any sort of influence on a song's numbers?

Alot of people don't use Spotfy to stream music. The fastest way to stream music is still by listening on youtube.com.  A lof of fans on Exhale are intentionally using Spotify to increase Glory's streams so that Britney can chart higher on the Billboard charts. There is nothing wrong with that and ya'll should continue! (praise be to Godney) But their spammage is also going to make their favorite songs have more streams.   Also, many of these fans are not from America. Their choice in music probably doesn't reflect that of the American public who are interested in Britneys music.

I don't see Slumber Party being a hit because I feel like Britney needs to release a more upbeat single after Make Me ( a mid-tempo song).  Britney is more known for her more upbeat singles. "Make Me..." was a mid-tempo and it was different to release that as the first single.  For the second single, Britney should give the people what they expect from her, which is a good highly upbeat song that will automatically gain interest. Britney will have to WORK to make Slumber Party known.

8 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

Alot of people don't use Spotfy to stream music. The fastwar way to stream music is still by listening on youtube.com.  A lof of fans on Exhale are intentionally using Spotify to increase Glory's streams so that Britney can chart higher on the Billboard charts. There is nothing wrong with that and ya'll should continue! (praise be to Godney) But their spammage is also going to make their favorite songs have more streams.   Also, many of these fans are not from America. Their choice in music probably doesn't reflect that of the American public who are interested in Britneys music.

I don't see Slumber Party being a hit because I feel like Britney needs to release a more upbeat single after Make Me ( a mid-tempo song).  Britney is more known for her more upbeat singles. "Make Me..." was a mid-tempo and it was different to release that as the first single.  For the second single, Britney should give the people what they expect from her, which is a good highly upbeat song that will automatically gain interest. Britney will have to WORK to make Slumber Party known.

The 15 fans on Exhale aren't going to have an impact on Spotify numbers, especially when they're looping the whole album, giving each song equal streams. You are severly overestimating the power of this fanbase to push a song's streams when they couldn't even gather 20M streams first week for Glory. If this spamming was truly effective, Britney wouldn't have done 24k SPS second week.

I also pointed out that clearly not everyone on Exhale is a fan of Slumber Party which is why threads such as this one are made, so there's no way a split fanbase is giving Slumber the edge. The song clearly is winning because it's getting attention from casual people.

7 minutes ago, button said:

The 15 fans on Exhale aren't going to have an impact on Spotify numbers, especially when they're looping the whole album, giving each song equal streams. You are severly overestimating the power of this fanbase to push a song's streams when they couldn't gather more than 20M streams first week for Glory. If this spamming was truly effective, Britney wouldn't have done 24k SPS second week.

I also pointed out that clearly not everyone on Exhale is a fan of Slumber Party which is why threads such as this one are made, so there's no way a split fanbase is giving Slumber the edge. The song clearly is winning because it's getting attention from casual people.

Slumber Party is the only song on exhale that seems to have its own unofficial street team. :lessons:

Look at me, I've been forced to listen to every song on that poll just because I do not want Slumber Party to be released next. I am defending "Liar" , a song I never considered being a single until that poll was made. 

Slumber Party is the Criminal of Glory. It is going to win that poll. And I'm not going to stop saying I disagree with it as a single choice like I did with Criminal.  This is the second single release. Glory deserves better. (not the song "Better", but just ....better!):notfeelinit:

3 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

Liar it's gonna be Criminal all over again. I think even Better have its more radio friendly than Liar.

Even the girl of Z100 said that she can see the radios playing Slumber Party.

Slay a bit then:rihclap:

I dont mind Slumber Party, I just would have preferred a more upbeat song as the second single,  I'll support either song anyway :mhmnod:

Archived