LIAR = Criminal. The song it's a FLOP on Spotify

HotAsIce.ve

Seriously this Fanbase sometimes :embarrassney:.

the only songs with a good potencial for be a Single Material are: 

Slumber Party, Do You Wanna Come Over? Or Just Luv Me. PERIOD. Slumber Party & DYWCO are the most streaming songs of GLORY right now after Make Me. 

Seriously Liar? For what? for dedicated the song to your flop ex boyfriends? Really exhale? :sofedup:

Liar as a Single it's gonna be a Massive Flop and after that say goodbye to the Glory era and wait another 3 years for a Music Video. 

Britney needs right now at least a Moderate Hit like I Wanna Go, and Slumber Party, Just Luv Me or even DYWC? Are the only songs from glory can give her that. :howiroll:

Check Spotify Numbers, Most Streaming songs of Glory every day on Spotify:

SPOTIFY UPDATE (after 2 days):

Make Me... (ft. G-Eazy): 39 538 418 plays ( + 2 401 684)
Private Show: 5 226 624 plays ( + 217 584)
Do You Wanna Come Over?: 4 454 056 plays ( + 315 216)
Clumsy: 4 000 170 plays ( + 210 729)
Slumber Party: 2 081 785 plays ( + 251 244)
Just Luv Me: 1 867 728 plays ( + 202 488)
Invitation: 1 657 516 plays ( + 172 366)
Love Me Down: 1 599 050 plays ( + 179 350)
Man On The Moon: 1 572 408 plays ( + 163 584)
Just Like Me: 1 312 899 plays ( + 139 464)
Liar: 1 295 133 plays ( + 156 493)
Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes): 1 263 792 plays ( + 181 655)
If I'm Dancing: 1 261 447 plays ( + 156 202)
Hard To Forget Ya: 1 165 372 plays ( + 123 053)
Better: 1 090 405 plays ( + 124 200)
What You Need: 1 067 682 plays ( + 110 395)
Coupure Électrique: 980 618 plays ( + 103 834)

TOTAL: 71 507 428 ( + 5 209 541)

According to 2-day update on Spotify:
1. Make Me... (ft. G-Eazy) ( = )
2. Do You Wanna Come Over? ( = )
3. Slumber Party ( = )
4. Private Show ( = )
5. Clumsy ( = )
6. Just Luv Me ( = )
7. Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes) ( + 6)
8. Love Me Down ( - 1)
9. Invitation ( - 1)
10. Man On The Moon ( - 1)
11. Liar ( - 1)
12. If I'm Dancing ( - 1)
13. Just Like Me ( = )
14. Better ( = )
15. Hard To Forget Ya ( = )
16. What You Need ( = )
17. Coupure Électrique ( = )

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont blame them because britney hasn't released singles properly since 2011 and the scene has changed so much
y'all have to take a look at top songs on spotify/radio/itunes none of them sounds remotely like liar

best scenario with liar as a second single would probably be like me too by meghan, with OK iTunes and radio but **** streaming hence not charting very well

4 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

Thats because you stans are streaming the songs. :riha:

Notice how you didn't bother mentioning the highly ranked "Private Show" ,which is a better song than both Liar and Slumber Party? That says a lot about your lack of taste, :tiffsmoke:

Honey even Z100 the biggest Radio in the USA think the only 2nd single Material are Slumber Party, DYWCO and JLM. 

One of the Radio DJ said that SP is the only song from Glory she thinks that can be a Radio Hit. 

Plus Clumsy & Private Show are promotional singles since the day 1. And Private Show has a Commercial. 

1 minute ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

Honey even Z100 the biggest Radio in the USA think the only 2nd single Material are Slumber Party, DYWCO and JLM. 

One of the Radio DJ said that SP is the only song from Glory she thinks that can be a Radio Hit. 

uh huh. And i have better taste than all of them combined. Slumber Party is  a mid-tempo chillax song. Its not going to do well after mid-tempo Make Me.

10 hours ago, coo said:

The problem is if it flops (which liar 1000% will) we wont get singles out of glory anymore. Such a damn shame indeed :weusay:

This! 

2 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

uh huh. And i have better taste than all of them combined. Slumber Party is  a mid-tempo chillax song. Its not going to do well after mid-tempo Make Me.

Liar as a Single, already say goodbye to the Glory era. 

3 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

This! 

Liar as a Single, already say goodbye to the Glory era. 

What about Slumber Bag makes it a better choice?

Its a mid-tempo track. She's not going to promote it with a live performance and if she did , it will be a lipsyched mess! I like the song but its not going to work without Britney heavily promoting it, which we know she is not going to do .

I want something upbeat that can grab the publics attention without the need for Britney to do anything other than shoot a music video, release it to radio, and perform it at POM.

Liar is a good choice for that. So is Private Show and Change Your Mind.

1 minute ago, The Genuine said:

Slumber Party, Love Me Down, Private Show (Yeah yeah, i'm serious, it's too experimental and new in terms of sound), DYWCO, Change Your Mind... These songs can easily be chosen as singles.

Imagine Glory having 5 singles :werk: I know i know, let me fantasize at least

I can agree with this. Very good choices.

13 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

What about Slumber Bag makes it a better choice?

Its a mid-tempo track. She's not going to promote it with a live performance and if she did , it will be a lipsyched mess! I like the song but its not going to work without Britney heavily promoting it, which we know she is not going to do .

I want something upbeat that can grab the publics attention without the need for Britney to do anything other than shoot a music video, release it to radio, and perform it at POM.

Liar is a good choice for that. So is Private Show and Change Your Mind.

streaming matters most nowadays and slumber party is the most streamed. it already has the public's attention

Just now, yshouldibz said:

streaming matters most nowadays and slumber party is the most streamed. it already has the public's attention

Thats nothing but you stans streaming the same song over and over.

If I were using spotify, Change Your Mind ,Coupure Électrique, and Private Show would on top. Even 10 stans streaming the same song over and over would have a big impact on those 200k streams.

Archived