TOXIC-WOMANIZER-LIAR

la_land

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AndrejBLV said:

No more dancing, we need MV with good storyline, something cool. 

Liar ❤

:gtfo:

1 minute ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

NO

We do not need another ******* Toxic inspired music video......we already have 3 if you count BTI! It's time to do something ******* new not rehash the same ******** video over again! 

i'm here for Toxic 4.0 tbh 

7 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

NO

We do not need another ******* Toxic inspired music video......we already have 3 if you count BTI! It's time to do something ******* new not rehash the same ******** video over again! 

Yeah, No. I don't count BTI, so we have two these great videos. You're right it's so overused. 

7 minutes ago, lali92 said:

The fact she copied only shows that it works. 

People gave her hell for it though saying she copied and she/Joe couldn't come up with anything new/fresh!

If Britney did another Toxic like video she would get dragged people would say she can't come up with anything new as well and has to just keep doing the same video over and over! People already think she can't innovate and is out dated so yep lets have her copy some of her old videos.....makes a ton of sense

Archived