TOXIC-WOMANIZER-LIAR

la_land

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love a long, cinematic video featuring a famous actor. Something like ***** Better Have My Money, What Goes Around, Wildest Dreams etc. We still don't know their plans for this era going forward (are they planning to stop at 2 singles or go further) or even the budget they have in mind, I'm guessing the first MM video took a heavy toll. So I don't think we can really push for anything but just..... wait and see :giggleney:

I can totally see her walking into a bar in an old West town and then dancing around in a big poofy red lace dress with backup dancers..... and dancing all **** and stuff around the men sitting at the tables. Then another scene she's walking down the main street of the town where all the guys are checking her out and she's walking right past them saying she knows they're a liar.....

Everytime I listen to the song, I get more excited and I think of ways a mv could be made :)

And her voice is sooooo deep and ugh it sounds soooo great!!!!!

2 hours ago, Barbie Spears said:

I'd love a long, cinematic video featuring a famous actor. Something like ***** Better Have My Money, What Goes Around, Wildest Dreams etc. We still don't know their plans for this era going forward (are they planning to stop at 2 singles or go further) or even the budget they have in mind, I'm guessing the first MM video took a heavy toll. So I don't think we can really push for anything but just..... wait and see :giggleney:

For next era we might want to open an account and starthe saving the coins for videos, promo, payola, etc...

Seems we will have to take care of things from now on 

Archived