Reasons why JLM should be a single !!

db55dan

As a fan I choose slumber party but as a part of the GP I would choose just luv me. JLM has success written all over it and it follows the structure of the trending songs. The same happened with criminal which I really liked as a fan but I knew that it wouldn't have the appeal to the GP that inside out had. And honestly I cannot picture her doing a good choreo with slumber party and even if it has one it will be like the MM Pom choreo. This is not something we want now. What we want is a sensual choreo like the one of TOMH and BOM. We need sensualney, we need a choreo that she can deliver with no flaws and that is with a sensual choreo and a sensual song like JLM. Don't let this opportunity die

ps. As for liar it would be great if it was the last single or third single 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

Exactly. Those two songs fit the vibe of the album and really show a different side of Britney. 

Yep. :mhm: But after three mid-tempos in a row, the fourth single would definitely need to be more upbeat- 'Love Me Down', 'Liar', 'DYWCO?', etc.  The great thing about this album is that there are so many amazing songs to choose from. :gobaby:

7 minutes ago, fanman08 said:

Just Luv Me has SUCH a similar feel to Make Me. Even like it has the same lil baby noises. Why do we want a repeat performance? Lets go with something different

Save that for later if it must be a single

It's nothing close to make me. JLM is low-tempo and make me is mid tempo. Just think of the choreo JLM could have. It could be the new TOMH/BOM

17 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

It's so Selena gomezish...

I love it, but I don't want it to be a single...

THIS!

Why don't you guys wanna see this?:idkney:

It's just too similar to songs Sillyena has released recently, it would draw bad comparisons:embarrassney:

SP is really popular with GP, Spotify proves it but I would rather have DYWCO cause it's what people would play in clubs and request on the radio, it's fun and upbeat, not my favorite but I think would be very radio friendly

I've rocked it in my car and loved it:feelingmyself:

it's boring. I feel like it's a much more bland version of state of grace, which is an amazing song. 

I guess it could have worked as a single before Selena Gomez released good for you but not now. I'm not ready for all the comparisons.

people already described make me as boring. can you imagine how they'll feel about jlm? A performance of it would put even me to sleep and I'm a stan.

also it will be even more embarrassing if she lipsynchs jlm 

13 minutes ago, OoopsBitch! said:

it's boring. I feel like it's a much more bland version of state of grace, which is an amazing song. 

Ugh, I think the opposite.  'Just Luv Me' is amazing, whereas I feel like 'State of Grace' has always been overrated af.  I'm still glad it didn't make Blackout. :queenflopga:

Archived