Britney.com: Which Song Should Be Single #2

BOBO

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Is this really official though? I mean, look at the pictures it posts :idkney:

LOL!!! I'm still laughing!!! I did a quick search around the page to see if it was really official but I don't know.  Back during the Blackout or Circus era, one of the admins from Britney.com use to post on fan fourms like Exhale and was very unprofessional and annoying! 

It probably is official.

3 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

LOL!!! I'm still laughing!!! I did a quick search around the page to see if it was really official but I don't know.  Back during the Blackout or Circus era, one of the admins from Britney.com use to post on fan fourms like Exhale and was very unprofessional and annoying! 

It probably is official.

I don't know, but if it they were really doing a poll, they would post it on her official facebook or twitter, or the official website in the worst case

You cant pick a single based on how they do on itunew or spotify when the album is released! Look at miley! Adore you did great on itunes when the album came out so she released it as a single and it didnt do that good, we need a pop smash not more rnb! That only works for america thats why mm flopped everywhere else! Better or dywco for the win

1 minute ago, ronron said:

You cant pick a single based on how they do on itunew or spotify when the album is released! Look at miley! Adore you did great on itunes when the album came out so she released it as a single and it didnt do that good, we need a pop smash not more rnb! That only works for america thats why mm flopped everywhere else! Better or dywco for the win

adore you was single? 

oh

47 minutes ago, TylerDrake said:

I feel like giving the options to choose from.  They are obviously shying away from the songs that would actually require choreography.  Love me down, better, if I'm dancing etc. 

They prob feel these 3 are fan favorites and they want to know the one fans want the most 

Also notice DYWCO is not an option.......I knew it wasn't gonna be the 2nd single I cant at everyone who insisted it would be 

omg they need to just decide for themselves and tell US i cant at the polls and everyone fighting ahhhhhhh can we just be happy for a second single and support the **** out of it even if our personal least fave on the album???? 

WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN 

Archived