Britney.com: Which Song Should Be Single #2

BOBO

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All these songs need to be a single. 

JLM not now bc is too slow.

Slumber would be great too, but Im teally worry about de musicvideo and I cant ser Britney doing a great choreography on this one.

Liars is strong, the instrumental and the lyrics are good and this song isn't ******. It's uptempo and she could make an iconic video in the cowgirl style and an amazing choreo

9 minutes ago, Andrea Beez said:

Those streams are clearly only from the Britney Army...! :moorangu:

Slumber stood out after one week of streaming. During that first week, the Army was either playing the whole album or looping a playlist of the shortest songs (hint: not SP). Clearly, Slumber leaving the other songs in the dust by 500k+ is not the work of the Army who couldn't even rack up 20M streams for Glory on the same week. The GP is obviously loving it and focusing on it. :janet:

The Army by now is barely streaming Glory at all, let's not.

Slumber Party. Just love me is to similar to Make Me which went nowhere.

Remember when the Brazilian fans hacked the poll & we ended up with Criminal? Do not let this happen again. :lanacackle:

Truthfully whatever they pick will flop unless they get a big feature like Drake who is popular enough to get streams and rhythmic radio play. Single #2 wont have the radio deals nor promotional push that Make Me did. I don't trust her team to make a good video either. Blah

3 minutes ago, blue.monopoly said:

People need to vote Slumber Party. Just love me is to similar to Make Me which went nowhere.

Remember when the Brazilian fans hacked the poll & we ended up with Criminal? Do not let this happen again. :lanacackle:

Truthfully whatever they pick will flop unless they get a big feature like Drake who is popular enough to get streams and rhythmic radio play. Single #2 wont have the radio deals nor promotional push that Make Me did. I don't trust her team to make a good video either. Blah

Hahaha

Criminal was a big hit in Brazil btw

It was a hit in some european countries too

Archived