Britney.com: Which Song Should Be Single #2

BOBO

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Brian♥Ryan said:

Slumber Party is winning she can invite them girls back from the Make Me video and we could have a continuation. I am good with Slumber Party winning. I voted for Just Luv Me though. I just hope it's not Liar, shoot me. The song sounds like was written by a middle schooler with a C Average. Still, it's a good jam though. Even though the lyrics were typical... I was waiting for "liar, liar pants on fire" to be sung by Britney.  :angietea:

Yes! It would be cool to Make Glory a video-history

Make Me - The messy "hunt"

Slumber Party - The "finger" party, can use 'Touch of my Hand' or 'Breathe on Me' as Intro (Instrumental only)/here a new lover interest is presented

Change Your Mind - Seducing the guy in the Slumber Party

Do You Wanna Come Over? - Giving up on him and Grindr.

Liar - Finds out he's a catfish, burn the WORLD.

One can only dream. :britdrown:

14 minutes ago, BOBO said:

Britney.com on FB poll:

So which song do YOU think should be the second single from Britney Spears' new #Glory album? Vote using the 'Like' key below & weigh in by pressing down the 'Like' button to select your choice, #BritneyArmy!!!

"If I'm Dancing"
"Just Luv Me"
Hard To Forget Ya"
"Slumber Party"
"Liar"

None of these songs

https://www.facebook.com/britneydotcom 

What kinda of bipolar mess is this? Facebook got IID and HTFY? Her team is lost. :mariahstare:

honestly i just want liar as a single so that even if for some reason the instrumental album doesn't come out i'll still have LIAR INSTRUMENTAL cause of promo singles

slumber party and do you wanna come over is some good mattman **** tho i'm fine with them

< it's too bad that nobody would ever pick man on the moon as a single tho :otears: it's the one i want the most in proper form >

If you noticed her biggest radio hits are the ones with high pitch, nasal voice.

Till the world ends

I wanna go

Therefore that's what the GP expect from Britney...we the fans are the ones who don't enjoy that sound cause we know that's not her natural tone. 

This been said...Lair and love me down would be great single choices 

Archived