Britney.com: Which Song Should Be Single #2

BOBO

1 minute ago, MurderousDesire said:

Why is everybody so convinced that Slumber Party will do well as a single???? Just Luv Me is more radio friendly and will be eaten by the GP easily.

This and again THIS!

1 minute ago, A.D. said:

Imagine if the premise for her next video involves Lexie knocking on Britney's door and asking her to get Bryan a date with Preston and Jayden's help :uknowit:

Oh my... :moorangu:

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if those are actually the three songs they're choosing from... If so, I'm really surprised about 'Liar' since it's a bonus track and I wouldn't expect them to even consider a bonus track. :britlol: Anyway... I wouldn't hate any of these as the next single, but I voted for the flawless 'Slumber Party'. :bparty:

2 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

omg they have liar in options?? it this real? 

i don't know what to chose 

we really need to think smart on this one 

everyone listen again this three songs and think about the GP not the fans

Just Luv Me is the only right option, if we're talking about the GP, honestly..!

4 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

I wonder if those are actually the three songs they're choosing from... If so, I'm really surprised about 'Liar' since it's a bonus track and I wouldn't expect them to even consider a bonus track. :britlol: Anyway... I wouldn't hate any of these as the next single, but I voted for the flawless 'Slumber Party'. :bparty:

It just shows how strong a reaction Liar got from the GP.

10 minutes ago, Andrea Beez said:

Just Luv Me is the only right option, if we're talking about the GP, honestly..!

listen i love just luv me but after make me i think we need an uptempo song 

slumber party is not uptempo but i don't know i think it will become a big hit (with the right music video ofcource and with amazing performances by britney meaning not total lip sync and a great choreo this time )

liar is more uptempo than the others two and very i dont know i get the feeling of ghetto on this lol i really love the lyrics and the meening of the song she can be a badass on the video 

oh my god I DON'T KNOW :icant1:

actually i'm in shock that they have liar as an option 

so i think i;m going with...liar???

46 minutes ago, fanman08 said:

pls god no Liar

**** them for those choices - IF I'M DANCING WOULD SLAYYYY

Sidenote I think it's kind of obnoxious they poll to find out a second single...shouldn't they have some sort of plan? Not just which song do Britney stans like the best

Lol if they chose whatever they wanted you guys would ***** too

Archived