Britney on Ellen

Sleazy

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Maryy said:

why a cue-card even like OUTSIDE just to read some easy script sentences?

i can't, i'm sorry. i'm ready to be drag for this comment, but this is too much. 

Im sorry but I disagree, I don't care if ******* down vote me, but Britney has anxiety and sometimes anxiety can let you forget stuff especially when you have a camera in front of you. That's why sometimes Britney just says the first thing that comes to mind and contradicts other things she has said in the past. It's comments like these that let people look down upon mental health issues.

1 hour ago, Maryy said:

why a cue-card even like OUTSIDE just to read some easy script sentences?

i can't, i'm sorry. i'm ready to be drag for this comment, but this is too much. 

It was such a simple sentence or more to the fact, it's something you have done so why the need to read it from a card? :blol:

Just now, Menzo said:

It's disabled on some of Ellen's interviews or videos with celebs, I think there's usually a lot of negative comments, you know Britney would get a lot of them.

But not all of them? I clicked to see other videos without Britney on it and the comment sections are on.

I feel kinda sad if they disable the comments just bc they anticipate tons of negative comments for Brit.:idkney:

Archived