Britney on Ellen

Sleazy

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, HenryEvans said:

anxiety makes that to you, people with anxiety sometimes can't memorize bc they are "under a pressure".

Thank you... sometimes i need to read a simple line 10 times and still cant remember what it said.. im always like that with stuff i have to remember bc i get pressured... the same when i was about to do a test in school... i could read the same things over and over again for weeks and when the day of the test was there, it all just dissapeared, and i couldnt remeber ****. Its super frustrated... but some people are like that :idkney: 

Look at all of us worrying about what meltdowns we'd have over this announcement...Vegas, etc. when actually this was about Britney just doing something for her community. Good for her.

And I don't think Britney would have come up with that line, it was Ellen's prompt...maybe she should just have said it herself. What's more valuable is that Britney, from that community, is being a voice for them. That'll be worth far more than the money in the long run. Our humble Queen.

Archived