She's announcing new POM dates tomorrow!

Aegean

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Werrrrkkkkit said:

"I've done like 8 years of..... I've done plenty of shows"

Do you think we've underestimated the extent of Britney's breakdown? I've seen a few interviews where she's been vague/sketchy on details of stuff that happened pre-breakdown. I'm not into the whole conspiracy theory thing but idk, something's definitely up with that.

I think she's just forgetful and she's done so much it's prob all a blur

Just now, XOTIC said:

naaaah pretty sure she was just referring to her career as a whole. you're reading too much into it bud

BOMT tour

oops tour

DWAD tour

onyx tour

m+m's tour

circus tour

ff tour

POM

yeah, maybe. idk i was just really taken aback when she said it. especially bc 8 years ago (in 2015) was 2007. i thought maybe she's had some sort of shock therapy lol

15 minutes ago, MattVirbToxic said:

New POM dates are not a BIG announcement

They better not joke with us and ANNOUNCE something interesting :donewithit:

It is for them :4music:

She went to Ellen to announce new dates once + new tickets mysteriously became available + the POM videos on her FB and Twitter she uploaded recently, it's obvious it's about the new POM dates :crying4:

Then whoever in Britney's team is responsible for allowing the Ellen show to advertise '...and tomorrow, Britney spears has a BIG announcement' needs to be fired.

I agree this fanbase is responsible for 99% of their own meltdowns, but to tease a 'BIG' announcement and it turns out to be tour dates that everyone received in an email the day before is a big fail on behalf of Britney's team.

It could be something else though, we'll see. Either way I don't think it's anything worth getting hyped about. And hey, if it turns out to be something really big then at least we'll get a surprise scalping.

Archived