Suggestions and Ideas....What do guys think?

iamtonys

Ive noticed we fans want to see more of the musical, artistic side of Britney. All of the polls Ive seen regarding the second single, people are requesting Slumber Party(myself included), but Ive come to the realization that we might want Slumber party but most likely the GP wont support that single either.

Lets take a look back at Britneys latest radio hits: Till the world ends and I wanna go

If you noticed they are songs were Britney sings on that pitch that WE the fans dont really like...and the choruses were basic and repetitive with a danceable beat.

Not even Hold it Against Me managed to be an airplay hit(it dropped fairly quick) 

Its unfortunate, but true, that GP and radio have come to like Britney the artist that does good, catchy, repetitive tunes with the baby high pitch voice.

This been said, I think if we REALLY want Britney to do well on radio she will have to release singles like: Love Me Down, Liar and probably Just Luv Me

Another song that I think it might be a HUGE #1 and even go viral is IF IM DANCING. Picture a video of a montage of all Britney CELEB friends(and herself) dancing and twerking like goofs....That will go viral right away...she can have Kim Kardashian, Nicki Minaj, Miley Cyrus, Charlie XCX, Justin Bieber, Megan Traihnor etc....I think that could be a great last single and an amazing way to close the era.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived