How the **** is Make me still at #13?

adrenaliner

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like this is good, but the song won't do much on Hot100, unfortunetly :idkney:

Is this mean time, she could have released a new music video for Make Me, like just the choreo with great angles, because nobody is checking the MV, and the ones who do, don't come back to watch again :howiroll:

But let's enjoy the momment and the discount :carpoolney:

Just now, Britney M. Carey said:

Only a performance WITH wow factors + radio deal can save it. MM original video is dead

Which will never happen. VMA was her best chance and she gave us a yawn worthy performance.:uknowit:

She needs to release Slumber Party and use up the album budget before RCA ends Glory era.:wannadie:

1 minute ago, Britney M. Carey said:

I think the iHeart Radio Fest and Apple Music event can save it. They're also perfect chances to promote single #2

Good that you still have hope on her/team B. At this point, I am expecting the same old iconic knee tapping MM performance.:uknowit:

And I heard the stage for Apple festival is freaking small, which means she would have limited props or even choreo. If she stands there and lipsynch... I can't imagine the meltdowns here. :selenerz: 

1 minute ago, WootsWow said:

Good that you still have hope on her/team B. At this point, I am expecting the same old iconic knee tapping MM performance.:uknowit:

And I heard the stage for Apple festival is freaking small, which means she would have limited props or even choreo. If she stands there and lipsynch... I can't imagine the meltdowns here. :selenerz: 

It's kinda unusual for a performer like Britney to perform, not to mention lipsync, at an Apple festival. Let's hope her vocals will be prerecorded at least

9 minutes ago, WootsWow said:

I agree, I'm expecting all POM choreo and nothing new.

I'm pretty sure that Gaga played the same stage for iTunes Festival before Artpop came out, and she had a ton of stuff going on. Dancers on stage, a live band, big projection screens, other dancers on wires that were flying up and down, etc. Hopefully Brit's team thought of creative stuff to do but based on the other performances we've had this era, my hopes aren't high. If they had another BBMAs style performance hiding up their sleeves (only all Glory songs instead of a medley of old hits) - I could die happy!

13 minutes ago, WootsWow said:

pls don't :orangu:

Archived