How the **** is Make me still at #13?

adrenaliner

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, agirlnamedlucky said:

I agree, I'm expecting all POM choreo and nothing new.

I'm pretty sure that Gaga played the same stage for iTunes Festival before Artpop came out, and she had a ton of stuff going on. Dancers on stage, a live band, big projection screens, other dancers on wires that were flying up and down, etc. Hopefully Brit's team thought of creative stuff to do but based on the other performances we've had this era, my hopes aren't high. If they had another BBMAs style performance hiding up their sleeves (only all Glory songs instead of a medley of old hits) - I could die happy!

Maybe they'll pull a VMA, 2-4 backup dancers and a plain screen. Britney is full of surprises. :selenerz: 

1 hour ago, WootsWow said:

Good that you still have hope on her/team B. At this point, I am expecting the same old iconic knee tapping MM performance.:uknowit:

And I heard the stage for Apple festival is freaking small, which means she would have limited props or even choreo. If she stands there and lipsynch... I can't imagine the meltdowns here. :selenerz: 

I am already prepared for that tbh..

But I still have small hope for some live vocals.. if there will be none, she will be dragged to pits by GP and it will be actually really sad :crying2:

8 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

I am already prepared for that tbh..

But I still have small hope for some live vocals.. if there will be none, she will be dragged to pits by GP and it will be actually really sad :crying2:

some live vocal is not enough. She needs to sing a full ******* song at this stage. GP probably thinks she sings like a dying cat. No ******* body knows how she sounds like lbr, except herself and her producers. :donewithit:

3 minutes ago, WootsWow said:

some live vocal is not enough. She needs to sing a full ******* song at this stage. GP probably thinks she sings like a dying cat. No ******* body knows how she sounds like lbr, except herself and her producers. :donewithit:

She sounds good on Carpool.. I mean, wtf gurl.. what are you afraid of at this point?

I really think she is just lazy.. because it will actually require her to rehearse more and be prepared..  sad.. just sad... :wendycry:

3 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

She sounds good on Carpool.. I mean, wtf gurl.. what are you afraid of at this point?

I really think she is just lazy.. because it will actually require her to rehearse more and be prepared..  sad.. just sad... :wendycry:

Idk what to say about Carpool, yes she did sing along but for the love of god, I can barely hear her. I can't justify that "britney can sing" to GP just with the "mmmm yeahhh" verse. :orangu: 

She needs a total live performance like Everytime during ITZ era.

2 minutes ago, WootsWow said:

Idk what to say about Carpool, yes she did sing along but for the love of god, I can barely hear her. I can't justify that "britney can sing" to GP just with the "mmmm yeahhh" verse. :orangu: 

She needs a total live performance like Everytime during ITZ era.

Yeah, I kinda agree.. But it was still good to hear her in womanizer, BOMT and Oops! But I agree.. I think I'm getting old and just lipsyncing through halfassed choreo is not sufficient for me anymore :wendycry:

Archived