Britney is the one that wanted to do Vegas.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get it. It sucks for most people, but I really think Vegas helped her a lot and she doesn't seem to want to tour at all. People keep blaming her team for Vegas, but Britney had this vision years before she actually did it. I think being in one place that's close to her house is what she needs to be healthy and happy. 

1 minute ago, StepIntotheClub said:

so I guess I'll never see her live :embarrassney:

welp vegas forever baby, Caesars Palace Residency coming 2018-2022 :kidcries:

Give it a year or two. Maybe when her kids are middle school age she'll be so sick of them she'll be dying to get away.

my BF has a kid but she doesn't live with us (she lives with her mom in another state) 

I brought her to the store with me and she was looking at whoopie pies by the counter. The clerk asked me how old she was. I said ten but her birthday was in two weeks. She said to me, in hushed tones, that the DAY she turns 11, she would turn into the biggest beeyotch the world has ever known and I didn't believe it. 

I **** you not, the day of her eleventh birthday she turned into a completely different human being. I couldn't believe it. Literally THAT DAY.

boys mature slower but still.

Just now, cho said:

Give it a year or two. Maybe when her kids are middle school age she'll be so sick of them she'll be dying to get away.

my BF has a kid but she doesn't live with us (she lives with her mom in another state) 

I brought her to the store with me and she was looking at whoopie pies by the counter. The clerk asked me how old she was. I said ten but her birthday was in two weeks. She said to me, in hushed tones, that the DAY she turns 11, she would turn into the biggest beeyotch the world has ever known and I didn't believe it. 

I **** you not, the day of her eleventh birthday she turned into a completely different human being. I couldn't believe it. Literally THAT DAY.

I know I know :) all teens drift apart from their parents a little bit

I would like a Caesars Palace show though, just not for 3 years, maybe if she did it like mariah, because she is on for a few dates and then off for like 6 months 

2 minutes ago, cho said:

Britney is not going to turn her back on her kids honey. Adolescence is something that all parents must go through, and Britney will accept it. However, she has boys and boys are not as girls. Her sister must be prepared.

45 minutes ago, Mauricio22 said:

BTW, what is that interview? someone explain please , i'm confused:idkney:

It was promo for Kevin. Back when they first got together Britney did a lot of things with him to make the world like him (photoshoots, interviews, performances, an album...) None of it worked. No one ever liked Kevin. It was a weird time because she was rebelling but at the same time she seemed like she really wanted to make him a star. 

1 hour ago, Britneyisfire said:

We may not like it. We may want her to tour, but we need to respect that Vegas is what Britney wanted for a long time before she did it. This is what she wanted to be able to do when she had kids. This interview is from February 29, 2005:

2eanmu9.jpg

http://www.stereogum.com/1250/details_the_kevin_federline_interview/news/ 

Sis, you just changed my perspective on Vegas with your post. :OMGney:And it's the only post that's gotten through to me. Thank you. It's what she's wanted. And it has slayed since the revamp, made her more comfortable with the public, improved her performances and dancing...like, why am I pressed? :ehum:

If I were her management, I would definitely be pushing for dancing bootcamp, but incorporate different styles of dance like modern, jazz, hip hop, salsa (Change your mind, anyone?), etc. I would also do whatever it took to build confidence and nurture artist creativity. :gelis:

Archived