Britney Threatens To Sue Over Story About Unfounded Erratic Behavior

Jordan Miller

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's good that she begins to show not going to leave some people defaming her just because she is the easy target:lookover: there were many rumors during 2013-2015 i still remember that she was pretty shaded a lot by others celebrities too:usher: and her team didn't do damage control:nyschool:   i mean britney is always being shaded and having rumors but 2013-2014 period was pretty savage.:lmao:  it is good she start to sue their ***, that's shows they need to be more careful:tbh:

38 minutes ago, Zulu Spears said:

They are obviously still trying to spin the "Britney is crazy" angle. 

First of all, whether or not she still has mental health issues is irrelevant. Them perpetuating that story is equivalent to them either mocking mental illness or creating drama around someone who may or may not have mental illness. Not only is this a completely outdated way of thinking, it clearly demonstrates their ignorance on the subject.

Second of all, Britney has come a long way since 2007/2008. She finally seems to be in control of herself and happy with her life. 2016's VMA performance was a far cry from 2007's. 

I hope they run the article, because I want to see her sue the absolute **** out of them & thereby assert, to the rest of the media, that it's no longer okay to **** with her. 

Same. They've gotten away with mocking her and creating insane lies to fit the Britney's unstable narrative. They don't realize or care that they're hitting at everyone with a mental illness not just britney with their hate. 

what's wrong if she was talking and laughing to herself and using a british accent?

i get the dispicable-ness of course; that they are trying to infer that she's mentally ill or erratic or whatever.

but it's like....lol. **** you. I'm a mega celeb can't i act eccentric sometimes, burn off nervous energy or just **** with people...

Man, people act all "MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS" and "BELL LETS TALK EVERYONE TWEET CAUSE MENTAL HEALTH IS SO IMPORTANT" and then the tabloids are honestly reflective of why those campaigns exist; cause we are far from accepting mental health issues in our society no matter how many ******* tweets people send out. 

"Britney Spears wants the media to know ... she's going after you if you tell lies about her, and she's starting with In Touch."

"TMZ has obtained a scathing letter Britney's lawyer wrote to the honchos at In Touch, warning them not to publish a story they're pushing about Britney allegedly acting erratic at last month's MTV Video Music Awards and "talking and laughing to herself and using a British accent.""

"According to the letter, the magazine notified Britney's rep the story will run. Britney's lawyer says it is "utterly false, highly defamatory and completely offensive to Ms. Spears.""

"A source connected with Britney tells TMZ, the singer and her team are sick of "made-up" stories, especially in the face of how hard she's work to turn her life around. They say if the story runs they will absolutely sue the magazine, adding this will be the first of many lawsuits to stop the lies."

"We reached out to In Touch ... so far no comment." 

http://tmz.com/#article/2016/09/06/britney-spears-sue-lawsuit-in-touch-mtv-awards/

YAS GODNEY SNATCH THEM, I completely agree with her behavior towards them, she's been through enough scrutiny and hate, they always make jokes about her mental health, which is completely unprofessional, mean and uncalled for, it's about time that she stands up to them and stands up for herself and tells them that she ia no joke or a just a way for them to get some attention, just because she's one of the most talked about and followed sensation it doesn't mean that she has no feelings, she's a human being with emotions and feelings, they should respect her. 

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

They actually have Britney on video at the red carpet and in the audience acting calm and vibrant and having a good time. The story is BS.

They're trying to get any kind of attention and buzz, and Britney is the best way to get it, because she's a  sensation, even though the story is complete BS, Britney always get attention, that's how big of a legend she is.

Archived