Man On The Moon video idea

THE GUVANAH

I know it will never become a single probably, or it'll be like the 4th or 5th single.  However it's the best song on the album (PERIOD) and I've been listening on repeat for 2 hours straight. I've started picturing how a possible video could look like and I came up with an amazing concept.

Here it is:

Intro ("dark mascara..."): Britney is crying on her bed with mascara dripping down her face

Risultati immagini per lucky britney video

At the end of the intro, there's a little rewind to show why she's crying

First verse: Britney is happily married to an astronaut, they're happy. Britney finds out something but doesn't tell him (we don't know what it is yet).

Pre-chorus: NASA sends a letter to the guy telling him he needs to go to the Moon asap and he hides it but Britney finds it eventually

Chorus: They fight, he packs his bags up and leaves for some training he has to do. 

2nd verse: Britney is home alone, she's very sad, she's seen dining all by herself. We also see clips of the guy at NASA preparing for the departure.

Pre-chorus: Britney turns on the TV, sees her husband being interviewed, turns off the tv, and goes out in the middle of the night

Chorus: Britney's singing, walking down the streets, it's dark, there's no one around, she's crying. 

Bridge (first verse): Britney is still out, she goes to a park and looks at the sky full of stars and a full moon and sings "I can't compete..."

2nd Bridge (french spoken part): After a few weeks or months. Britney is with the guy at NASA, he's about to leave and she gives him a box. She goes home and follows live on TV. Someone from NASA says "cinq, quatre, trois, deux, un". Music stops. We see the spacecraft leave Earth. 

Last chorus: Britney goes to her window, looks at the stars and the moon again and sees the spacecraft from her room.

Risultati immagini per britney perfume video

We see clips of her husband in the spacecraft opening the box she gave him. And it's a tiny shoe or baby clothes, making him understand she's pregnant. 

Video ends with the cute instrumental while Britney lays on her bed with mascara dripping down her face (opening shot). 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When she's singing in the middle of the dark street id go for a plot twist, alien spacecraft lands, aliens come down wearing green leotards,

she makes cool friends and they dance to choreo together. then they drive her to moon to find her man and pulls a kickass choreo with aliens

in front of her man on the moon and leaves. hes left sad and wonders why he left her behind to go on the moon.

:quirkney:

Archived