Apple Magazine: Britney bores

Sil

35 minutes ago, Sil said:

She would still be criticized. Performing after Beyoncé just made it easy for the jokes. I'm really apprehensive for iheart and Apple.

I feel like the fact that it was the VMAs the same place that let her onstage in her state she was in had a lot to do with it. POM and iheart don't have any negative memories so I'm not so nervous but yeah Britney has it in her but she's either being played, not taken seriously or her nerves take over

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, DaddySayzee said:

I feel like the fact that it was the VMAs the same place that let her onstage in her state she was in had a lot to do with it. POM and iheart don't have any negative memories so I'm not so nervous but yeah Britney has it in her but she's either being played, not taken seriously or her nerves take over

I think she is nervous as **** and very self-aware and that she herself choses to set up basic simple performances and dance routines because she is scared to **** up. She's a different person on the POM stage because it's her own. I believe she doesn't sing live because of the very same reason.

It is impossible for us to imagine what years and years of living under the public eye, being scrutinized, and a true mental breakdown do to you at a young age. She was fearless pre 2007. She's still that same person to us, but i don't think she is to herself.

I think they just overhyped the performance & performing after Beyonce didnt help with her huge production... BUT I actually did think that the simple performance fit the song well... she looked confident and happy, dance was on point and they had amazing chemistry with G...

AND I think the mic was suppose to be on at Me, Myself & I... why would she change it in between otherwise??? and point the mic at the end....

This was not a good performance but her team should pay attention to those headlines and phrases that catches memory. I know they can't force her to do something but they should know what media is saying and try to change things a little. 

I'm kinda mad at them for all oldschool promo, which sort of doesn't pay out these times. I mean she can promote with not so high budget online and do it in cvreative and fun way but between all her pears there is big lack of creativity, unfortunetaly :embarrassney:

Is real?  :/  I'm trying to investigate about it on Google, Apple Music magazine and there's no results, even in the official site apple.com they promote in the Apple Music section  Rolling Stone and Q Magazine, I did the same in the app store and iBooks and there was no results. 

They cannot talk bad someone who is part of the 10 iTunes Festival and good seller on iTunes an I think she is good on streams in Apple Music. 

:idkney: it's just an article

25 minutes ago, ToxicJean said:

Is real?  :/  I'm trying to investigate about it on Google, Apple Music magazine and there's no results, even in the official site apple.com they promote in the Apple Music section  Rolling Stone and Q Magazine, I did the same in the app store and iBooks and there was no results. 

They cannot talk bad someone who is part of the 10 iTunes Festival and good seller on iTunes an I think she is good on streams in Apple Music. 

:idkney: it's just an article

Yes, this is real. I've seen the magazine myself. The magazine is from Apple, not Apple Music exclusive. They talk about everything related to Apple & others.

The cover of this edition;

page_1.jpg

Just now, Sil said:

Yes, this is real. I've seen the magazine myself. The magazine is from Apple, not Apple Music exclusive. They talk about everything related to Apple & others.

The cover of this edition;

page_1.jpg

Oh I found this too but I thought it wasn't related to Apple Music :letitburn: 

actually there's an statement on the website https://applemagazine.com/  

AppleMagazine© – All rights reserved. 
All information presented on this site is copyrighted by AppleMagazine© except where otherwise noted. 
No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. 
Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame.
AppleMagazine™ is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple™ Inc.
:receiptswheretho:

2 minutes ago, ToxicJean said:

Oh I found this too but I thought it wasn't related to Apple Music :letitburn: 

actually there's an statement on the website https://applemagazine.com/  

AppleMagazine© – All rights reserved. 
All information presented on this site is copyrighted by AppleMagazine© except where otherwise noted. 
No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. 
Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame.
AppleMagazine™ is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple™ Inc.
:receiptswheretho:

:ohnoney: Good news!

1 hour ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I think she is nervous as **** and very self-aware and that she herself choses to set up basic simple performances and dance routines because she is scared to **** up. She's a different person on the POM stage because it's her own. I believe she doesn't sing live because of the very same reason.

It is impossible for us to imagine what years and years of living under the public eye, being scrutinized, and a true mental breakdown do to you at a young age. She was fearless pre 2007. She's still that same person to us, but i don't think she is to herself.

This. 100000% agree.

9 minutes ago, ToxicJean said:

This is why they headlined with the €13 billion fine Apple got from the European Commission. Apple would not talk about that in a magazine. :gimmemoar:

Because brinty pull out of apple music exclusive deal a few week back after frank orange sell bad or somethin.  So she pull out and spotify take advantage of situation by puting "glory" ad all over app, this piss apple off because they give ha free promo so now they taking it out on brinty.  It was blind item few week back.  Also it say a famous radio interview go bad behind scenes, so powerful DJ ban it, so that why ha song gettin no radio support.  Do anyone else remember dis?  :nyschool:

59 minutes ago, SamanthaBailey said:

Because brinty pull out of apple music exclusive deal a few week back after frank orange sell bad or somethin.  So she pull out and spotify take advantage of situation by puting "glory" ad all over app, this piss apple off because they give ha free promo so now they taking it out on brinty.  It was blind item few week back.  Also it say a famous radio interview go bad behind scenes, so powerful DJ ban it, so that why ha song gettin no radio support.  Do anyone else remember dis?  :nyschool:

Several posts above this confirm the it's an independent magazine and is not from Apple. 

**** Apple. She's performing for them, they should be more respectful.

And no, the performance wasn't boring. It wasn't her best performance ever, but it was a fierce and **** performance! Future was boring. Ariana was boring. Even Beyonka in my opinion was super boring. But Britney? No. She slayed.

Archived