Do You Want Britney to do an Unplugged Session?

GiveMeASign96

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love britney, but i don't know if she'd be able to sing a full song without clearing her throat with the state her voice is in now.

If you watch her sing BOMT on Carpool Karaoke, she "chokes" once or twice on her voice. As a singer, this can happen with poor technique/vocal damage and strain. You can hear this waver/shake even in the studio versions like Clumsy. If she had to sing through in one take, I'm sure it would be a bit of a struggle for her. Even when she was young she put a lot of strain on her throat when singing live. 

Her head voice/falsetto seems to be stronger/less strained, so maybe she'd be okay for invitation or something in that vein.

3 minutes ago, theraspberry said:

I love britney, but i don't know if she'd be able to sing a full song without clearing her throat with the state her voice is in now.

If you watch her sing BOMT on Carpool Karaoke, she "chokes" once or twice on her voice. As a singer, this can happen with poor technique/vocal damage and strain. You can hear this waver/shake even in the studio versions like Clumsy. If she had to sing through in one take, I'm sure it would be a bit of a struggle for her. Even when she was young she put a lot of strain on her throat when singing live. 

Her head voice/falsetto seems to be stronger/less strained, so maybe she'd be okay for invitation or something in that vein.

If she was really committed to wanting to do it though, she could go do some VOCAL TRAINING for a good few months...

I DON'T THINK AN UNPLUGGED SESSION IS SOMETHING SHE NEEDS TO DO THOUGH, UNLESS SHE REALLY WANTS TO.

3 hours ago, No Seas Cortés said:

If she was really committed to wanting to do it though, she could go do some VOCAL TRAINING for a good few months...

I DON'T THINK AN UNPLUGGED SESSION IS SOMETHING SHE NEEDS TO DO THOUGH, UNLESS SHE REALLY WANTS TO.

Yeah, it just depends on the physical state of her vocal chords. 

If she has small nodes, then a lot of vocal rest and improving her technique could help that. But if she has polyps or massive vocal cord damage then she might require surgery. At that point, surgery might not even help. 

4 hours ago, theraspberry said:

this tbh. people still do not understand britney's voice. her voice is technically very weak despite how good it sounds. singing live a full song is too hard for her. does she capable of doing so? yes. but it might turned out sounds bad. this is the main reason on why she never sings live, because britney understands her own voice the best. lip syncs might be a joke to the haters and gp, but singing live with a very bad technique would be a super humiliating. :brityes:

Archived