Do You Want Britney to do an Unplugged Session?

GiveMeASign96

So I was reading a lot of comments about Britney recently and I started thinking, should she do an unplugged session to shut everyone up? She has the vocal capabilites and it would be so huge for Glory! 

Maybe do stripped down versions of Invitation, Make Me, Man on the Moon, Better, Just Luv Me and throw in a couple of old hits

Larry better be reading this :wannadie:

Thoughts?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I'll die if she is doing this !!! I'd love to !!! I am sure she is totally capable of that. Just something simple with some of her songs, not necessarily the hits. I'd love to hear her sing "Broken Heart", "Lucky", "Everytime", "Sugarfall", "Let Go", "My baby", "Chilling with you" and some Glory songs =)

I know, I know, I AM DREAMING ! 

23 minutes ago, Charlot said:

I think I'll die if she is doing this !!! I'd love to !!! I am sure she is totally capable of that. Just something simple with some of her songs, not necessarily the hits. I'd love to hear her sing "Broken Heart", "Lucky", "Everytime", "Sugarfall", "Let Go", "My baby", "Chilling with you" and some Glory songs =)

I know, I know, I AM DREAMING ! 

:gloria:

2 hours ago, GiveMeASign96 said:

So I was reading a lot of comments about Britney recently and I started thinking, should she do an unplugged session to shut everyone up? She has the vocal capabilites and it would be so huge for Glory! 

Maybe do stripped down versions of Invitation, Make Me, Man on the Moon, Better, Just Luv Me and throw in a couple of old hits

Larry better be reading this :wannadie:

Thoughts?

That would actually be amazing and will definitely show a different side of her!

She could do it for Glory and only Glory songs and maybe 2 past songs like He About To Lose Me and Everytime 

Invitation, Make Me / solo ... JLUVMe... Change Your Mind... & Coupure Electrique 

Archived