"Better" Stems (Snippet)

BritneyIcon

Just now, CJMCH said:

Not stems. You can play with the track with the invert tool on Audacity and that's how you get these clean filters using some parts of the song together.

Nope. You can get SOME filters but it would never be as clean as this one without the stems. Especially with the background vocals that are drowned out in the actual song.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, bloodyhell said:

Nope. You can get SOME filters but it would never be as clean as this one without the stems. Especially with the background vocals that are drowned out in the actual song.

It's not the typical filter tool. You can get clean filters using Invert mode when you use it correctly with HQ audios. Someone did some for Blackout back in the day and they were as clean.

35 minutes ago, BritneyIcon said:

This. Filters are never as clean as this. I can't wait to hear more of these from the album!

30 minutes ago, seekingamy said:

Sis the person who posted this leaked the Mood Ring snippet so he's legit.

I didn't say he wasn't legit, but that clip is done using the invert tool. I'll prove it to you guys in a few minutes.

24 minutes ago, seekingamy said:

Sis the person who posted this leaked the Mood Ring snippet so he's legit.

29 minutes ago, BritneyIcon said:

This. Filters are never as clean as this. I can't wait to hear more of these from the album!

31 minutes ago, bloodyhell said:

Check this thread for No Seas Cortes "stems". http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/724497-no-seas-cortes-stems-snippet/

• 5 weeks later...

Archived