iPhone exhalers

austsilva

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty sure it's a problem with this site. It happens to me, too - only with certain sites, including this one. 

My theory is it's an issue with the overwhelming JavaScript/plugins on this site. I had extensions to block JavaScripts that slow a site and I see a noticeable difference. This site, much as I love it, has a few design flaws that cause issues, not just on my iPhone, but my MacBook too. 

1 hour ago, austsilva said:

Okay so I have an iPhone 5s and I'm streaming glory on Apple Music and I'm also checking exhale on safari but everytime I get a notification on here it pauses the song. And it's just happening with this website... Any solutions?

its so ******* annoying... i'm glad you reminded me of me trying to figure out how to stop it. it pissed me off when i'm listening to music and go on exhell or galaxy and it ****** stops my music

1 hour ago, austsilva said:

Okay so I have an iPhone 5s and I'm streaming glory on Apple Music and I'm also checking exhale on safari but everytime I get a notification on here it pauses the song. And it's just happening with this website... Any solutions?

1 hour ago, TripInTheZone said:

That happens to me to:idkney:

35 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Happens to me too and I'm hella pressed about it always killing my vibe tbh :nobitch:

33 minutes ago, Freddy1991 said:

It's happening to me too! :sofedup:

29 minutes ago, BriC11 said:

Same thing happening here :wannadie:

I always think a pop-up video is gonna play or someone's calling when the song fades out/stops. Then I have to swipe up & press play to continue. So much work omg :tiffanycries:

JK but idk what it is.

4 minutes ago, hotnheavyaprilrain said:

Pretty sure it's a problem with this site. It happens to me, too - only with certain sites, including this one. 

My theory is it's an issue with the overwhelming JavaScript/plugins on this site. I had extensions to block JavaScripts that slow a site and I see a noticeable difference. This site, much as I love it, has a few design flaws that cause issues, not just on my iPhone, but my MacBook too. 

try going to your notifications settings and check off the "Play a sound when I receive a notification" that should help, I think :saycheese:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, 3isacharm said:

try going to your notifications settings and check off the "Play a sound when I receive a notification" that should help, I think :saycheese:

Yyyaaaaaaaassssss emerging tech expert of Exhale slay! Thank you for your brilliance!

2 hours ago, austsilva said:

Have you tried unticking the "play a sound when I get a notification" option in the notification settings? Just an idea, it might work! :britlol:

Archived