Did G-Eazy try to do that?

WorkBrit

Hello everyone,

Sorry I am not often here.:idkney:

However, i wanted to ask if you guys think G-Eazy tried to kiss Britney at the end:lustney:...which seemed as something that was not originally planned...:britlol::britlol:

It felt like she was slightly tense in that moment and obviously said no :oknolol:....and that was followed by his cheeky smile :tehe:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think touching his crotch was planned.

I think him leaning in to kiss her was all him. Maybe he thought if we end the performance with a kiss, it will make the papers and he could have a chance with Britney, but potentially screwing the performance for it was too risky of a chance.

NO, he did not try to kiss her. He's just saying the words that she is singing, and she just shook her head to the music(she does it again just a few seconds later). 

Watch the HQ version on Vevo! There you can see it, 110% completely sure. Besides, she is kissing him after(which I totally understands, who wouldn't wanna kiss G-Eazy?!).

LOVES the performance!!!!! 

NO, he did not try to kiss her. He's just saying the words that she is singing, and she just shook her head to the music(she does it again just a few seconds later). I think it's kinda rude of Britney - fans talking about it being inappropriate and he behaving bad. He's been nothing but supportive of hers and SUPERNICE and cute last night together with her.

Watch the HQ version on VEVO! There you can see it, 110% completely sure. Besides, she is kissing him after(which I totally understands, who wouldn't wanna kiss G-Eazy?!).

LOVES the performance!!!!! 

Archived