Team Speazy

RA1SEMYR00F

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldn't be surprised. NSYNC has come out confirming this happened to them. Backstreet, too. Celebs do have this done to them. Britney herself couldn't "date" JT until they were together forever. They got together in like 1999 or 2000, couldn't go public until 2001, IIRC? I think the 2001 Stronger AMA's performance was where they made it public and official.

4 minutes ago, Criminal.G said:

No.

And I think part of the reason Britney is back in place to focus on her career and enjoy making music is that she's single and done with men. :tehe:

I believe she was done with men when giving birth to Blackout too? Correct me if I'm wrong :quirkney:

She had numerous men during the Blackout era.. Corrected.

3 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Wouldn't be surprised. NSYNC has come out confirming this happened to them. Backstreet, too. Celebs do have this done to them. Britney herself couldn't "date" JT until they were together forever. They got together in like 1999 or 2000, couldn't go public until 2001, IIRC? I think the 2001 Stronger AMA's performance was where they made it public and official.

It's so common! If your fanbase consists mainly of girls you're obviously expected to appear straight and available.

11 minutes ago, Criminal.G said:

No.

And I think part of the reason Britney is back in place to focus on her career and enjoy making music is that she's single and done with men. :tehe:

I believe she was done with men when giving birth to Blackout too? Correct me if I'm wrong :quirkney:

Not when she dated one of the producers while recording the album. :quirkney:

Wait... Who did she ****? :ohnoney: I thought she was ******* Adnan during Blackout.

J.R. Rotem, the guy who was produced Everybody (Sweet Dreams). Adnan came much later, when Piece Of Me was already released as a single.

britney_spears2.jpg

Thankfully, if Britney hadn't dated Rotem and then dumped his *** and demoted his songs to bonus track status in 2006, Rotem might have been the executive producer instead of Danja. Thank goodness Britney made the right choice.

15 minutes ago, RA1SEMYR00F said:

She had numerous men during the Blackout era.. Corrected.

8 minutes ago, makemeslay said:

Not when she dated one of the producers while recording the album. :quirkney:

Oh but I think when she said 'im done with men' it only means she cba to find the right guy for marriage.

Coz for the past couple of years i think she's too busy/distracted with finding the right guy - like including whoever-that-was (i forgot his name already LOL) in the Criminal Video :sofedup:

Doesn't mean she no longer dates or f**ks with men :CPKney:

3 minutes ago, makemeslay said:

J.R. Rotem, the guy who was produced Everybody (Sweet Dreams). Adnan came much later, when Piece Of Me was already released as a single.

britney_spears2.jpg

Thankfully, if Britney hadn't dated Rotem and then dumped his *** and demoted his songs to bonus track status in 2006, Rotem might have been the executive producer instead of Danja. Thank goodness Britney made the right choice.

Everybody is one of my favorite songs, though. :beynah: I would've loved to have heard what a JR Totem Blackout could've been.

And don't kid yourself, Blackout was a success because of Jim Beanz and Keri Hilson's collaborations with Danja, not Danja himself. There's a reason why Danja by himself was rejected from Femme Fatale, Britney Jean and now Glory. :mcwave: 

2 minutes ago, stateofgrace said:

J.R. Rotem. He even said in an interview that they fckd wheelbarrow style or some ****. 

****, he's hot. I'd **** him wheelbarrow style, too. Or I would if I wasn't lazy. :donewithit:

Everybody is one of my favorite songs, though. :beynah: I would've loved to have heard what a JR Totem Blackout could've been.

And don't kid yourself, Blackout was a success because of Jim Beanz and Keri Hilson's collaborations with Danja, not Danja himself. There's a reason why Danja by himself was rejected from Femme Fatale, Britney Jean and now Glory. :mcwave: 

****, he's hot. I'd **** him wheelbarrow style, too. Or I would if I wasn't lazy. :donewithit:

you would have gotten an album where every single track starts with "J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-RRRRRR"

Just now, makemeslay said:

you would have gotten an album where every single track starts with "J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-RRRRRR"

Better that than Danja's Timberland-esque need to insert his own vocals every five seconds of every song. :smokney: Still can't stand his "hey, ha's" in Get Naked. Ruins the damn song.

Archived