This rapper is hating on Britney on social media

Finkypop the 3rd

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol he wasn't shading her he was just ticking white ppl off but beyonce is so threatened by Britney lol I'm glad Britney didn't back down from that ho...I wish her performance wasn't exactly after her b/c bey got 15 mins anything would have looked less stellar but Britney stood out compared to everyone else 

3 minutes ago, GemmaTeller said:

Oh he's a **** to everyone don't worry about it. That's nothing compared to a lot of things he says anyways lol.

11 minutes ago, Glory(Hole) said:

LMAO at rapper

He's a radio host on the breakfast club and he talks **** about everybody.

He made lil mama cry 

He could have said worse things about Britney considering his track record. **** him tho and his weak shade. 

got it, thanks guys! it just seemed so odd to me how someone with so many followers (i assumed he was an artist/rapper) would openly tweet that mess about another artist but i guess it makes more sense if thats what he usually does as a radio personality :mjpopcorn:

This whiny ***** needs to sit his *** down. Beyonce is ridiculously overrated. Her songs haven't been that good since Single Ladies and we're not even sure if she wrote that.

Every time something's up, they always think Beyonce is ignored or unappreciated. Damn it. She got 15 minutes even though she isn't the Vanguard recipient. She performed right after Britney when she isn't the damn Vanguard recipient in 2011. What more do these people want for Beyonce?

Archived