Predict "Glory" singles

Urbanney

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

You ask to predict the next singles and then you post the songs that are in your opinion single worthy, that's not really the same thing :queenie:

I'm predicting that they will be singles because they sound like they would be most successful as singles, therefore being single worthy. I don't see what the problem is. 

4 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

You are asking to predict the singles. If I have to predict them I think they will be :

• DYWCO
  • JLuvM
  • SP

And then you say "in my opinion the songs that are the most single worthy are..." so if I say which one in my opinion are the most single worthy I'd say :

• Love Me Down
  • Liar
  • SP

These two things are different and that's not what you asked in the thread title !

I still don't see what you mean tbh. Again, I'm predicting that those songs will be the singles because they sound like they have the most potential to be successful with the GP imo. I'm not saying they're my favorites and therefore single worthy because I like them best, but because I think they have the most potential to be a success.

1. Make Me... (feat. G-Eazy) :bootyney:

Double Release :cominthru:
2. Private Show (October 2016)
3. Just Luv Me / Just Luv Me (feat. Justin Bieber) [REMIX] (October 2016)

:rihclap:
4. Man On The Moon (December 2016)
5. Do You Want To Come Over? (January 2017)
6. Slumber Party (March 2017)
7. Liar (May 2017)
8. Clumsy (feat. Nicki Minaj) [REMIX] (July 2017)
9. Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes) (August 2017)

Glory Platinum Edition October 2017 :feelingmyself:
10. What You Need (feat. Beyonce') [REMIX] (November 2017)
11. Better (January 2018)
12. If I'm Dancing (May 2018)
13. Just Like Me (September 2018) (feat. Miley Cyrus & Ariana Grande) [REMIX]
14. Love Me Down (December 2018)
15. Hard To Forget Ya (feat. Justin Timberlake) (February 2019) [REMIX]

* Conqure Électrique: The Video Collection release with every song * / *The Glory Tour* DVD [BUNDLE includes unreleased video for Make Me, Invitation, and the fan favorite Coupure Électrique]

:saycheese: that's all folks! B10 drops in September 2020. I'll be 28. Brace yourselves for a surprise release!

Depends of the success in the long run of the album. I know unless today she do something Iconic, Glory will not be #1 on BB200. But if the album have a good chart run. I think we can expect 3 singles mores. Hoping for: Just Luv Me, Slumber Party & Do You Wanna Come Over?. If the album don't have a good chart run in the next few weeks, I'm only expecting 1 single more :( 

Archived