TO ALL US ''FANS''

AndrejBLV

For all those US ''fans'' who visit this forum and haven't yet bought the album (or they don't plan to buy it), SHAME ON YOU! 

It's too much for you to give 9.99$? (you had more than 1 month to collect that money) Come on, fans from much poorer countries are buying it and you can't !? If you do not plan to buy the album **** out of here, because you do not deserve to be here, and you don't deserve to be called Britney fan!

Bye

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Part of me thinks you're overreacting and maybe they bought it. :shameless:

But the other part of me is like... why are the numbers still low :idkney: Have we reached the point where even 200k is a lot for first week? :idkney: I'm afraid I'm not used to this and I just can't accept it :idkney:

5 minutes ago, Mohd93 said:

Part of me thinks you're overreacting and maybe they bought it. :shameless:

But the other part of me is like... why are the numbers still low :idkney: Have we reached the point where even 200k is a lot for first week? :idkney: I'm afraid I'm not used to this and I just can't accept it :idkney:

I'm referring this thread to ones who didn't bought it (or they don't plan to buy it). I still hope that VMAs performance will help with album sale:plzney:

You're talking as if you understand the predicament of every fan. Not everyone values that $9.99 the same as you. You're fortunate enough to be comfortable enough to afford that amount without much thought but don't assume everyone is just as fortunate especially those whose can barely make ends meet. You really think their first priority would be to 'support' Britney in such a monetary/materialistic manner especially when Britney herself probably doesn't care too much about it. It's "fans" like you that care about the sales more than she herself does and bring down other people who really just enjoy her work of art. Bring your demeaning attitude somewhere else - I doubt it's something Britney herself would approve of anyways.

2 minutes ago, sjok said:

You're talking as if you understand the predicament of every fan. Not everyone values that $9.99 the same as you. You're fortunate enough to be comfortable enough to afford that amount without much thought but don't assume everyone is just as fortunate especially those whose can barely make ends meet. You really think their first priority would be to 'support' Britney in such a monetary/materialistic manner especially when Britney herself probably doesn't care too much about it. It's "fans" like you that care about the sales more than she herself does and bring down other people who really just enjoy her work of art. Bring your demeaning attitude somewhere else - I doubt it's something Britney herself would approve of anyways.

Preach. 

The fact is, in the current climate, an album purchase is actually quite a substantial amount of money to some people, and shouldn't be prioritised over keeping your household afloat. Yes, the majority of us are lucky enough to have such disposable income, but don't judge those who haven't. You don't know how much people may be struggling. 

7 minutes ago, Damon said:

Preach. 

The fact is, in the current climate, an album purchase is actually quite a substantial amount of money to some people, and shouldn't be prioritised over keeping your household afloat. Yes, the majority of us are lucky enough to have such disposable income, but don't judge those who haven't. You don't know how much people may be struggling. 

It's getting ridiculous at this stage. Withstanding the fact of whether Britney deserves the number one or not, it's starting to feel like this 'fan base' wants that number one 'for Britney' so that they can shove it down the faces of other fan bases - something which I find to be really unnecessary (like this thread).

8 minutes ago, sjok said:

Well if you are real fan, you visit this forum on daily basis, you knew that she's gonna realize new album! You had at least 1 month to collect 9.99$. There isn't any excuse for that. (I'm talking about people with average US income).

10 minutes ago, Damon said:

Preach. 

All fans who are visiting this forum knew 1 month ago that she's gonna realize new album; so you had 1 month to collect 9.99$. There isn't any excuse for not buying it. 

Just now, AndrejBLV said:

Well if you are real fan, you visit this forum on daily basis, you knew that she's gonna realize new album! You had at least 1 month to collect 9.99$. There isn't any excuse for that. (I'm talking about people with average US income).

There isn't any excuses for you acting like such a brat to others without knowing them! What makes you any different from the people who slams Britney when she was down? People may have 'average US income' (whatever that means and if I may add still isn't very high) but they have different priorities in life. If you want to continue slamming fans for not paying that $9.99 for her new album, go ahead. But just remember that it's often easier to judge when we are in a more comfortable position and yet when put in the position of those we judge, we start to understand the rationality.

31 minutes ago, sjok said:

There isn't any excuses for you acting like such a brat to others without knowing them! What makes you any different from the people who slams Britney when she was down? People may have 'average US income' (whatever that means and if I may add still isn't very high) but they have different priorities in life. If you want to continue slamming fans for not paying that $9.99 for her new album, go ahead. But just remember that it's often easier to judge when we are in a more comfortable position and yet when put in the position of those we judge, we start to understand the rationality.

If you visit this forum on daily basis, and you take the right to comment on here look, career moves or performances then she's obviously your priority! But when you actually have to support her then she's not your priority anymore!?  

Archived