THIS HAPPENED when buying my physical copy today!

Exaholic

On 27. august 2016 at 8:55 PM, No Seas Cortés said:

So today I finally went to my local music store and bought my physical copy of Glory!

The store was playing the album when I went in - I WAS LIKE :carpoolney:

Then I noticed that A LOT of the shelves where the CD was displayed were almost empty, there was maybe only 10-15 copies left - I've literally never seen that before when buying a Britney album in my city tbh. :surprisedney:

So then I went to the checkout and was served by a really cute hipster-ish guy - and he was most definitely straight (my Gaydar is on point tbh) so I handed over the CD and he was like "So, you a fan then?"

And I was like :soyeah:

Then him and another girl that worked there on the checkout next to his started talking about how great the album is and how they've been playing it non-stop since yesterday.

He was like "I'm not normally a fan of hers, I mean I like Toxic, but this is probably the best album I've ever heard of hers." And he told me that he bought a copy yesterday.

Then we had this like 10 minute conversation about her music and inside I was almost crying with happiness. :crying4:

:crying4: 

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived