THIS HAPPENED when buying my physical copy today!

Exaholic

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I already shared this story but my thread flopped... so I'll share it here since this is a similar thread and this makes us all happy! I bought my copy yesterday (like most of the world...) in MixUp (the mexican store that sold it one week earlier in Mexico City, but not here in Tijuana), when I called to ask if they had the album they were playing "Oops!", when I arrived to the store, they had a stand with a huge picture of the album cover and it was full of copies of the album (and an unofficial DVD :orangu:) and it was also in their "New Releases" section, they always do that with all the big releases, but it was just so beautiful seeing "Glory" treated like it deserves! :sobbing: When I was getting my copy, another guy was behind me, he also grabbed it, not sure if he took it home but he grabbed it, then another guy! "Burrito Jail" was in their "top albums" sections because it was less than 5 dollars and I felt tempted to buy it again and give Myah some more coins since my copy got wet in the back and looks a littl bit weird and I'm kinda obsessive over those things! :drinky: So we can say the store was full of Britney and people were interested in "Glory"! :hype: 

Imagine after the VMAs! Everyone will be buying "Glory"! :carpoolney:

So I actually went back to the store today to see how it's selling (and to see if that guy was working again today). :quirkney:

He was working but I don't think he recognised me... :hype:

I saw 2 separate people picking up a copy while I was there though, a youngish girl and again another guy that didn't look like a typical fan. She is definitely getting the GP's approval this time!!!

I'm gonna buy another copy tomorrow when I get paid and give that to my niece cause it's her birthday. 

2 minutes ago, mrken said:

aww.. so nice.. I wanted to get the album from store too but I realize my country doesnt have any big record store anymore, those that have the latest CD within a week of release. We used to have HMV Tower Records in my country but all closed down now..

Aww that sucks...

I still love going to a store and buying the Britney albums.

There is nothing more exciting that holding that physical copy in your hand, I always feel like a 10 yr old again! :pumped:

Archived