THIS HAPPENED when buying my physical copy today!

Exaholic

Just now, No Seas Cortés said:

Aww that sucks...

I still love going to a store and buying the Britney albums.

There is nothing more exciting that holding that physical copy in your hand, I always feel like a 10 yr old again! :pumped:

i did not do that for the previous album and wanted to do that for this but its all too late.

So I have to order from Amazon (it cost double because of the handling/shipping fee).. but it add on to the US sales, which is a good things I guess.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After I bought my copy, i went around Target hiding all the Barbra Streisand and FGL albums I could find and went around the store to random people with my copy of Glory. I asked them to pick a song and I could sing a little as a sample. I also hid the remaining copies of Lemonade just for fun. :quirkney:

7 minutes ago, I'mSoCurious said:

After I bought my copy, i went around Target hiding all the Barbra Streisand and FGL albums I could find and went around the store to random people with my copy of Glory. I asked them to pick a song and I could sing a little as a sample. I also hid the remaining copies of Lemonade just for fun. :quirkney:

:haha:

8 minutes ago, I'mSoCurious said:

You should have filmed it tbh that video would be everything :quirkney:

• Super Mods

I love your story :makeitrain: The stores in my city that sell music would or could never sadly :tifftear:

I went to my local Target on the Friday it was released and spent like 5 minutes walking around their music selection trying to find it. Then a clerk comes by and I asked if they had any in stock. She was like, "Did the album come out last night? We probably don't have it :unbothered:" And I was like, "It's technically out today and should be in the new music section :angietea:" And she was like, "Yeah, our store nor any of the stores in our area received the album, sorry! :blurp:" So I sashayed out of Target and drove to the nearest Best Buy and they luckily had it. I covered the Barba Streusel albums that were right next to it. Sadly my cashier didn't have any reaction when he saw me purchasing the album, but when I got my receipt, I said "I hope you have a glorious Friday! :queenflopga:" To which he was like: :juggingu: Then for the next hour I was slayed by Glory's 17 beautiful tracks :BBMAney:

Went to Best Buy yesterday with a hope to get two more copies of the standard edition (explicit/clean), but they only have one left of the explicit version. They said there should be more copie(s) [possibly one or two], but couldn't find it anywhere. Perhaps someone hid it....Hmmm. Anyway, three copies for me now. Hopefully I can find a clean version for the Standard before the count for chart is over. :CPKney: 

Just now, doolittle27 said:

Went to Best Buy yesterday with a hope to get two more copies of the standard edition (explicit/clean), but they only have one left of the explicit version. They said there should be more copie(s) [possibly one or two], but couldn't find it anywhere. Perhaps someone hid it....Hmmm. Anyway, three copies for me now. Hopefully I can find a clean version for the Standard before the count for chart is over. :CPKney: 

If you really want them you should just order from Amazon.com or something... :yaknow:

3 minutes ago, softskeleton said:

Flawless store and clerks! My flop town doesn't even have a record store, hahaha :embarrassney:

That sucks. :idkney:

Just now, No Seas Cortés said:

If you really want them you should just order from Amazon.com or something... :yaknow:

My situation is complicated. I shared an Amazon account with my spouse, and I already own 3 copies of the CDs, 4 versions of iTunes, and with 2 copies of the vinyl record pre-ordered. That's why I have to sneak out buying the album at the physical store instead, lol. Well, planning on going out today so we will see...

Archived