[New Pics] August 26 - Britney visits the SiriusXM Studios with Kid Kelly in New York

Niki

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For all you people complaining about how she looks

1. You aren't even showing your face in your avi, cause you're probably dusty and frightening

2. Britney is probably tired, who would've thought ?!, but still looks cute

3. Doing the most promo since circus

4. It's for radio, nobody except stans/us will see her face 

:xcuseme:

20 minutes ago, AmiDee said:

Looks like she rolled out of bed and couldn't be bothered to wash her hair. Gross.

Lol i saw several of your nasty posts about Britney on popjustice forum, and now you are repeating them on here. Lol get a life, whatever you are. Gk listen to Glory and see Jesus :hype:

2 minutes ago, BritneySoldier said:

Didnt she just land a few hours ago? Britney rest for the VMAs. You've done enough promo for now. 

a sentence this fan base never would've thought we'd say again lol. i think the interviews are hyping her up more making her more excited!

16 minutes ago, xxteexx128 said:

Lol i saw several of your nasty posts about Britney on popjustice forum, and now you are repeating them on here. Lol get a life, whatever you are. Gk listen to Glory and see Jesus :hype:

It's the same pressed member? Lol no wonder. sad life I see :drinky:

Why are people talking down on her appearance? I think she looks absolutely beautiful in these pictures and very happy :)

So what if she might look a little tired, we all have those days so yall need to quit the judgemental comments and keep them to yourselves tbh :smokney:

Even when she looks a bit tired she's still more glorious looking than anyone elses fave :flawfree:

Archived