[New Pics] August 26 - Britney visits the SiriusXM Studios with Kid Kelly in New York

Niki

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she looks Just like a cute normal Person with a very Busy schedule. Didn't she had a long flight before doing some interviews? That does not help at all. The "real" "problem" with her look today is that her hair doesn't properly frame her face as they should be. Probably because of that messy bun she does all the time and surely wore right before entering the building... On a side note did u see that she is always beautiful in motion but way less on picture? I have the same problem , cameras loves to catch the weirdness of my face... And body... Lol. Anyway Britney is doing promo!!! This week is a real blessing for the army, let's just enjoy and stay positive. Oh and I forgot, being positive must start with each other . Different opinions yes, but racial comments are useless. I would hate for a non fan or a "britneycurious" to come across my favorite website and read that honestly. Kisses

On 8/26/2016 at 11:53 AM, AmiDee said:

Looks like she rolled out of bed and couldn't be bothered to wash her hair. Gross.

I'll be fair with this one. Sometimes hair can be a pain in the ***. My length will still look pretty good and it's the scalp that gives me problems. I have to wash my hair every other day or it'll look like I dipped my head in a bag of potato chips. Lovely description, I know. *shakes head* 

Archived