Honest sales analysis and BB200 predictions

Sexy4u95

From the information I have seen in regards to ITunes, Amazon and other charts it appears as if "Glory" will most likely debut at #2 or #3. 

Florida Georgia Line is #1 on ITunes and #2 on Amazon. Also many of their albums songs are in the top 100 on iTunes single chart, 

Barbara is #1 on Amazon and #5 on ITunes albums.

Britney is #2, #21 and #43 on ITunes album chart and #3 on Amazon. I honestly don't know if the sales on ITunes from #21  & #43 would be enough to overtake #1 if it was one single album, but looking at the fact that "Make Me" is the only song from the album in the top 100 songs chart would lead me to believe no.

STREAMING is the only chance (as of now pre-VMA) for "Glory" to debut at #1.

This is just my personal analysis. Does anyone else have more information in regards to charting projections? 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This post wasn't meant to be a downer, I was just looking at what I really thought the charting would be. Charts are not everything!!! I am so happy with the album :D And if she continues to promote who knows how well it will sell into the future with singles, etc. At the end of the day as long as her fanbase is happy with the quality of the work that is all that should matter at this point in her career. It is clear that she is still considered a priority by her label so if she happens to not debut at #1 that doesn't mean we will not get any more work from her. It is very possible that she could debut at #2 or #3 and sell many more copies of "Glory" then she did "Britney Jean". It all depends on who the competition is at the moment.

Britney's album is on Apple Music, Tidal, and Spotify

FLG album is on Apple Music and Tidal

Barbra is only on Apple Music

so we have one more streaming service than FGL, so we already have a little advantage as long as we stream the **** out of it :plzney:

Archived