Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

@ChrisTheLoner @BreatheOnMoi

OK SISTREN, LISTEN UP

I am no professional gif maker or editor of any kind, but attempted to make something I hope you'll all appreciate! An exclusive for BreatheOnMoi's hit thread and Exhale tbh :queenflopga:

INTRODUCING...!

2q2momo.jpg

This is more of a process than I realized! So idk why I included Anti or Revival. I think I included Revival since Pigrez and other people said Make Me sounded like a Selena Gomez influence :selenerz: And I probably included Anti because ha fanbase never thought the world would get it and it does well at streaming... Something Glory will one up her with! :riha: And thanks to @WOMANIZA for introducing the original gif to this thread!

Enjoy sistren :queenflopga:

1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

@ChrisTheLoner @BreatheOnMoi

OK SISTREN, LISTEN UP

I am no professional gif maker or editor of any kind, but attempted to make something I hope you'll all appreciate! An exclusive for BreatheOnMoi's hit thread and Exhale tbh :queenflopga:

INTRODUCING...!

2q2momo.jpg

This is more of a process than I realized! So idk why I included Anti or Revival. I think I included Revival since Pigrez and other people said Make Me sounded like a Selena Gomez influence :selenerz: And I probably included Anti because ha fanbase never thought the world would get it and it does well at streaming... Something Glory will one up her with! :riha: And thanks to @WOMANIZA for introducing the original gif to this thread!

Enjoy sistren :queenflopga:

SIS NNNNNNNN IM SCREAMING

2q2momo.jpg

:orangu2:  :orangu2:  :orangu2:

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I wasn't on when the leak happened apparently.

This is the leak free sanctuary.

I think that's a good thing. I'll just wait till Friday I suppose. Wait with me please. I love you :scalped:

Honorable mention to the flawless @SlayOut for this flawless gif that you all will see plastered all over other forums for the next few weeks:

2q2momo.jpg

Buying my own casket for Friday 

2q2momo.jpg

I'M IN MY GLORY ERA WITH THIS MENTION SIS

2q2momo.jpg

• Super Mods
Just now, BreatheOnMoi said:

LMAO WHEN WILL ANY OTHER FLOPS

2q2momo.jpg

IDK THEY ARE PROBABLY ILLEGALLY DOWNLOADING GLORY TBH

2q2momo.jpg

POOR THEM

2q2momo.jpg

Just now, ChrisTheLoner said:

This gif is truly iconic to Exhale tbh :gobaby:

Well someone had bring Exhale an exclusive now that Chrisnay deleted his account! :riha:

2q2momo.jpg 

5 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

I'm pretty sure y'all have all listened to the album :truthtea:

It's not even come to my mind at all today to listen to it nor to download it let alone even to search for it :truthtea:

tbh I've been pretending that it hasn't leaked (which has worked well so far) and just waiting for the 26th patiently while all the other flops go crazy spamming "PM me PLZ" :lanacackle:

• Super Mods
7 minutes ago, Starburst said:

He did? Omg lol

5 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Lmaooooo what is this TEA THO

chrisnay really ran away from the wig snatch????

Yas sistren. His renowned thread got to 96 pages, and after that second shady insider came into his thread, everyone was saying how they weren't trusting him. Some still supported what he said, though. But a mod took the thread down temporary so the staff could review the gigantic thread to see if anything he was saying had substance. If it does, it'll be back up. But Chrisnay got all angry and made a semi-drastic goodbye thread that was moved to general :orangu: So we'll have to wait and see what happens tbh 

3 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Yas sistren. His renowned thread got to 96 pages, and after that second shady insider came into his thread, everyone was saying how they weren't trusting him. Some still supported what he said, though. But a mod took the thread down temporary so the staff could review the gigantic thread to see if anything he was saying had substance. If it does, it'll be back up. But Chrisnay got all angry and made a semi-drastic goodbye thread that was moved to general :orangu: So we'll have to wait and see what happens tbh 

Nnn not him using it as an excuse to run away :orangu2:

Archived