Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTF Lemonade is boring! I watched the visual thing and that was enough, not intrigued at all to listen again, only really love Formation the rest was a snooze! Even with her attention seeking cheating song no1 curr! Also Frank Ocean's album is ok, I only really LOVE one song and I HATE the 10,000 pretentious speaking interludes. Adele's album is really not all that, apart from Hello which is incredible but the rest of it was not that great. The only other album there I actually love is ANTI. Glory definitely deserves 4 or 5! Well I don't give 5 as easily as they do, I would give ITZ 5 and Glory 4, but these guys handing out 5's to crap like Lemonade, wtf.

This is such a big step from BJ and the country mess (like CWU and NTIFY), the autotuned vocals, the lack of production... and I have to admit, I didn't like balladney vocals either from BJ, sorry...

now we got Make Me and Private Show, and tbh, I wasn't really feeling these tracks so I was getting a little bit worried about the album............ 

BUT THE ALBUM IS AMAZING!!!!! :lanacackle: HER VOCALS ARE... INCREDIBLE. and she really put her heart and soul into this!

(and her vocals are edited well for once... to be fair, i liked Tik Tik Boom, Til It's Gone and Passenger vocals from BJ)

I AM JUST SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. she is the queen. tbh, this time she's really trying and putting effort into her work.

OMG this album is so much better than I even expected! It's more calm and "aerial" (don't know if you say it like this in english) than usual, but this so great!!!!

The only thing is that Coupure électrique is kinda bad to me. I'm French and tbh I can't understand a word of what she sings! Nonetheless I'm glad she tried, and she's cute with her strroonng accent :) 

I waited to and listened for the first time this morning and the first seconds of Invitation i got chills and as soon as Man On The Moon started i got tears in my eyes... then Just Luv Me came on and i cried :overwhelm: and goood i cant describe it, the whole album is sooooo ******* amazing :brityeah: :bopney: I think it will take a place in my holy trinity... but i love ITZ, Britney and Oops so much so i guess i have a holy quartet now :cuteidk: 

1 hour ago, thrive94 said:

Lemonade 5/5? Is it hat good? I havent listened to it.lol! but i bet its just them licking her ugly *** :cigney:

Lmao u havent listened to it? U must really be under a rock then or just really dont care (which is how a lot ppl feel about Britney), Lemonade was nottt 5 stars.. I would say 4.. But Rolling Stone prob appreciates storytelling with the music. The two 5s will be duking it out at the Grammys next year.

8 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

WTF Lemonade is boring! I watched the visual thing and that was enough, not intrigued at all to listen again, only really love Formation the rest was a snooze! Even with her attention seeking cheating song no1 curr! Also Frank Ocean's album is ok, I only really LOVE one song and I HATE the 10,000 pretentious speaking interludes. Adele's album is really not all that, apart from Hello which is incredible but the rest of it was not that great. The only other album there I actually love is ANTI. Glory definitely deserves 4 or 5! Well I don't give 5 as easily as they do, I would give ITZ 5 and Glory 4, but these guys handing out 5's to crap like Lemonade, wtf.

I agree havent heard Frank's album yet but my 3 fav albums of the year are Glory, Lemonade and Anti. All single titled

Nearly 20 years after "Baby One More Time," people still act shocked when Brit refuses to fade away like the disposable pop trinket they desperately hoped she'd be, which keeps raising the question of how many great hits she needs to score before she finally gets credit as one of the all-time brilliant hitmakers. 

EXACTLY!!!

3 minutes ago, 15Yearfan said:

Lmao u havent listened to it? U must really be under a rock then or just really dont care (which is how a lot ppl feel about Britney), Lemonade was nottt 5 stars.. I would say 4.. But Rolling Stone prob appreciates storytelling with the music. The two 5s will be duking it out at the Grammys next year.

Under a rock because i didnt listen to a  album?Actually,wanna shock u more?I havent played a whole beyonce song since halo or smth.Lmao.That girls music sucks balls,only her stage presence is fierce.I personally find her music the most boring thing on earth

52 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

The artwork for the album, and also the track arrangement. What You Need is not a good song to close an amazing album, the bonus tracks on this album should have been standard :truthtea:

Without Private Show & What You Need this album is flawless. Those songs don't seem to fit Britney to me. :drinky:

OK, I can understand about Private Show, although I don't really dislike, don't like it either :brityeah:

But, why don't you like What You Need? :beynah:

I mean, it's such a different song by Britney, it's really good to close the album :madance:

Archived