Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

Without a DOUBT in her top three albums! The promo tracks were the worst songs on the album (and even Make Me is low). Coupure Electrique is top 10 in her discography. Love Me Down, Man On The Moon, Just Luv Me, Just Like Me, Change Your Mind, and Liar are the highlights and the rest is still FLAWLESS as well. I'm so proud of her.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

This literally and precisely what I want with this thread. I'll try to keep it alive the next few days. We really all should gather back and share how we feel and etc etc. This is emotional :tifftear::mcry::mcry:

Yes please lets keep this thread alive I need your support :sobbing:Ū:britneycry: 

31 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

This tbh, it doesn't make me want to download it more or anything. I'm just really happy that it's quality stuff. 

And I always trust @PokemonSpears , so I know it's the truth :crying1:

I respect you for being so strong and waiting til Friday. I just couldn't, especially because on Friday I'm gonna be working, I will literally only have enough time to go on my lunch hour to buy the album, can come back, and when I get home I'm gonna be so tired and sleepy, I won't be able to appreciate as it deserves. Today was just the perfect day for me to listen to Glory.

I now see why she released Private Show and Clumsy first, she was really saving the best for last. Just Luv Me should've been released too though, it's really not as good as the others, even though it's really good compared to other albums' tracks.

This, for me, is her best album. I feel like this is the album I've been wanting from her as a fan in a long time. Literally ALL the songs are pure pop perfection. If I had to pick my  TOP 5, I would say they are: 

1. Invitation

2. Make Me

3. Just Luv Me

4. Do You Wanna Come Over?

5. If I'm Dancing 

Honorable Mention: Man on the Moon 

I hope these become singles with amazing videos to complement. This album really could have been a visual album with all the hits included.

I haven't listened to the album and I'm ******* pissed off with the weak pathetic ******* idiots who have. What the actual ****? You've waited 3 ******* years but you can't wait 5 more days? I've seen ******* ***** rabbits with more self control than you flops. Congratulations on making Britney's next album a massive flop due to your impatience. You truly are the best fans in the world (sarcasm detected.) And don't even get me started on Brit's flop team - they literally **** up every thing. Make Me MV - ruined. Discounted Make Me - stopped. Make Me choreo - crappy. I'm so pressed right now. Top 20 album here we come!!!! :sobbing::beynah::tiffsniffle:

This is so bad that it has leaked, I wonder if that Mexico store will be sued or something :bthink:

Its 3am in here, and I can't sleep, I have already listened to Just Luv Me and it is so good, it has been on repeat 4ever but I wanna respect Britney has an artist and wait for Friday

I wonder how the other songs are, if the other fans who have listened to the other songs are saying they are better than Clumsy, DYWCO, JLM, I wonder how they are....

Im so anxious, help Godney, release the album :qtbrit:

Who said anything about not listening or downloading a leaked album, making you a better fan?  Some want to listen, some don't.  People are allowed to choose what they feel comfortable with.  Just because I'm choosing not to listen and have stated why I feel the way I do, doesn't mean I think I'm "better."  It means I made a different choice. lol

2 hours ago, Greyson said:

I don't have it either. I'm at work, jealously watching everyone online rave about it. I'm tempted to quit :) 

I was in your exact shoes, came home, found a link and listening now. This changes nothing about my purchasing and streaming plans. 

7 minutes ago, grevan said:

I was in your exact shoes, came home, found a link and listening now. This changes nothing about my purchasing and streaming plans. 

Applauding the second bit. :clap:

But nothing guarantees that everyone will behave like you. Especially the streaming part. People here most likely will listen to their downloaded content the whole week and will have no drive to stream it next week when it actually matters. It would've been much better if everyone ignored the leaks (lol) or if it hadn't leaked at all.

Archived