Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

I listened to snipetts on Instagram and that was enough. I have the patience to wait for Friday to listen to the whole thing properly. I like when little things leak to keep me excited...but the whole album is too much. I'm not a poor college student anymore; I can afford to buy an album and not illegally download. I had both Blackout and Circus before they dropped, and have since repurchased everything from iTunes. #adulting

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I wasn't on when the leak happened apparently.

This is the leak free sanctuary.

I think that's a good thing. I'll just wait till Friday I suppose. Wait with me please. I love you :scalped:

I mean, I just HAD to find Just Love Me & listen to it.. But I'm waiting for the rest of the album to come out Thursday night, right? I'm with you boo!! Xoxo

I loved the entire ******* album:hype:!!! I got the same feeling I had when i heard In the zone for the first time!! Like a couple of buses passed through my entire body! My wig was snatched! :myjam::ahhh::scalped::bop:

The melodies on the album are everything! I really enjoyed "what you need" with its minimalistic beat and full-attitude vocals. 

My favorites:

Man on the moon
Just luv me (I thought I would like it more because I loved the snippet, but it's still a bop)
Slumber Party
Better
No seas cortes!! (I really enjoyed all the bonus tracks as usual on a Britney album. Actually more than some of the tracks on the standard) 

To sum it up, I loved all the tracks...

22 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Just download Man on the Moon please, you all have to listen to this beautiful track at least. It's so close to dethroning Oops!... I Did It Again as my favorite song EVER, after 16 years :crying11:

I'm still going to wait until official release, but thank you for sharing this.  I'm positive I'll think of this post when I hear Man on the Moon for the first time!

FOR THOSE WHO ARE WAITING, MAD PROPS!!!....

‘Glory’ is nothing less than an ethereal eargasm! For years the B-Army fought over whether ‘In The Zone’ or ‘Blackout’ was the pinnacle of her career but this is definitely a strong contender for the crown. It lends the experimental artistry from ‘In The Zone’ and the attitude from ‘Blackout’ and taken it into a much more confident and competent territory. Her vocals, ad-libs and harmonies are on point throughout and it’s really refreshing to see her delve into foreign languages too.

‘Make Me...’, ‘Clumsy’ and ‘Do You Wanna Come Over?’ were quite modest representations of what was to come. As stand alone tracks, you can’t quite see the cohesion in these three, but they blend amazingly well with their parent album. ‘Private Show’, however, doesn’t fit as well. Not saying it’s a bad song, it just doesn’t sit right with most of the masterpieces on here.

Standout tracks for me are ‘Invitation’ & ‘Just Luv Me’. I love the dark sounding, breathy, chillout vibes that these both have. They’re raw, sensual, mature, with the latter giving a delicate twist reminiscent in ‘Everytime’.

‘Man On The Moon’ for me is where ‘Alien’ should have gone, this song actually sounds like you’re floating into the atmosphere.

There’s almost a Caribbean vibe in a fair few of these songs: ‘Slumber Party’ leans quite softly to a Reggae sound; ‘Just Like Me’ is a blend of guitar riffs, Reggaeton and slow trance; and ‘Love Me Down’ is a tropical bop with some great bass in the choruses.

‘Hard To Forget Ya’ is like ‘Over To You Now’s chilled older sister, ‘What You Need’ is a funky, more uptempo version of Jessie J’s ‘Bang Bang’.

Considering the majority of the tracks are quite short, around the 3 minute mark, you aren’t actually left wanting more. Each song is a gem in it’s own right, and any Britney fan would and SHOULD feel satisfied with this glorious record. Rationally speaking here, it should sweep awards throughout the next year.

- I’ll update this later with my reviews on the bonus tracks.

2 minutes ago, yorkster said:

FOR THOSE WHO ARE WAITING, MAD PROPS!!!....

‘Glory’ is nothing less than an ethereal eargasm! For years the B-Army fought over whether ‘In The Zone’ or ‘Blackout’ was the pinnacle of her career but this is definitely a strong contender for the crown. It lends the experimental artistry from ‘In The Zone’ and the attitude from ‘Blackout’ and taken it into a much more confident and competent territory. Her vocals, ad-libs and harmonies are on point throughout and it’s really refreshing to see her delve into foreign languages too.

‘Make Me...’, ‘Clumsy’ and ‘Do You Wanna Come Over?’ were quite modest representations of what was to come. As stand alone tracks, you can’t quite see the cohesion in these three, but they blend amazingly well with their parent album. ‘Private Show’, however, doesn’t fit as well. Not saying it’s a bad song, it just doesn’t sit right with most of the masterpieces on here.

Standout tracks for me are ‘Invitation’ & ‘Just Luv Me’. I love the dark sounding, breathy, chillout vibes that these both have. They’re raw, sensual, mature, with the latter giving a delicate twist reminiscent in ‘Everytime’.

‘Man On The Moon’ for me is where ‘Alien’ should have gone, this song actually sounds like you’re floating into the atmosphere.

There’s almost a Caribbean vibe in a fair few of these songs: ‘Slumber Party’ leans quite softly to a Reggae sound; ‘Just Like Me’ is a blend of guitar riffs, Reggaeton and slow trance; and ‘Love Me Down’ is a tropical bop with some great bass in the choruses.

‘Hard To Forget Ya’ is like ‘Over To You Now’s chilled older sister, ‘What You Need’ is a funky, more uptempo version of Jessie J’s ‘Bang Bang’.

Considering the majority of the tracks are quite short, around the 3 minute mark, you aren’t actually left wanting more. Each song is a gem in it’s own right, and any Britney fan would and SHOULD feel satisfied with this glorious record. Rationally speaking here, it should sweep awards throughout the next year.

- I’ll update this later with my reviews on the bonus tracks.

I AGREE!!!! Bless you!! It's sooo good!!

Archived