Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't...yet. I have Make Me and the three officially released promo tracks, and I just gave in and listened to about twenty seconds of Man on The Moon and If I'm Dancing. Now I'm tempted to preview Invitation...and maybe them all? Just a little preview won't hurt right? I haven't actually downloaded anything. People on Twitter have posted links where you can stream/listen to the music without downloading it, and I'm sure they'll be stuff up on YouTube if you catch it fast enough. Or maybe I should just go ahead and download it? I dunno!! I want to hold off, but on the other hand, I'm starting to wonder what's the point in holding off? I've already pre-ordered it on iTunes so it's not like she will lose my sale (even if it was the worst thing on earth, it's Britney so I'd never cancel it). I don't buy physical discs anymore, so I don't have the excitement of going to the store and opening the CD etc, either way, I'll be listening to it on my computer and iPhone. What's the difference between listening to it now vs in a few days? I need a compelling reason to continue holding off, or I fear I'm going to break!! Ahh

2 minutes ago, Invitation said:

I feel so guilty lol because the moment I found out it was leaked, I kept searching for links.

But after listening, I know I have to pre-order more copies of 'Glory' for this year's Xmas card for my friends and family.

Nothing wrong with listening to the leak as long as you've pre-ordered the album! :)

I'm here to tell you, DONWLOAD IT and buy it later, you won't regret it for a second. Nobody knows what could happen from here til Friday, what if you get deaf or something worse? :howiroll: Go, download it, and be slayed. If Godney didn't want this to happen, it would've not happened.

This will always be remembered as the Holy Saturday when we reached Godney's Glory :crying1:

OMG- bless ya'lls hearts! I'm half with you guys- I couldn't help but listen to a few of the songs and snippets of some (I really tried not to, but it was just soo hard). This is like a sign that I can't work for the CIA because I'll budge really quick. 

Anyway, from the stuff I've heard, I am really hoping she goes on tour with this album!

7 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Everyone is saying it's apparent Britney's best album since Blackout, and an automatic album completing the Holy Trinity. I am trying so hard to resist listening to snippets. Apparently Man on the Moon is beautiful, too! 

Right?!  Literally everyone who's heard the album, here and everywhere else, has been raving about it and it's killing me. :crying4: I need this week to be the fastest week ever.

Archived