?? Glory (Japonese Bonus Track) ??

Stifler's Mom

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 Japan Bonus Tracks confirmed! don't expect new songs, we don't have exclusive songs in japan since blackout, the only edition to include new songs not available in cd in other countries.

Circus: Amnesia bonus track was already released in Europe before japan

Femme Fatale: Scary was released in the fan premium edition before japan.

Britney Jean; no new songs just remixes

Glory; probably 2 remixes or pretty girls or tom's diner. 

2 Japan Bonus Tracks confirmed! don't expect new songs, we don't have exclusive songs in japan since blackout, the only edition to include new songs not available in cd in other countries.

Circus: Amnesia bonus track was already released in Europe before japan

Femme Fatale: Scary was released in the fan premium edition before japan.

Britney Jean; no new songs just remixes

Glory; probably 2 remixes or pretty girls or tom's diner. 

First of all Scary was actually released as a Japanese bonus before the fan edition because we had the song before the fan edition had been released

2nd Mikos who has been right about all the Glory info said we are getting 2 Japanese bonuses that are most likely new songs and PG will not be one of them! 

Also, there's rumored to be a Target exclusive track! Target even replied to a fan about it on Twitter.

Target already confirmed that there is no new track involved on the exclusive.

I read somewhere the bonuses are Mood Ring & Don't Tell It but I wouldn't be shocked if the bonurs tracks end up being Pretty Girls & a Make Me remix tbh

but is it confirmed? Wasn't Mood Ring supposed to be released on other album or something?

Archived