IMPORTANT: SPOTIFY Stream Strategies EFFECTIVE streaming helps!

HenryBai

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 0:06 AM, HenryBai said:

So guys here's some info on streaming starting Friday 24/7,

Select 3(or 2) shortest songs off the album and make a playlist!

the shortest songs are:

1. Coupure Electrique 2:21

2. Just Like Me 2:45

3. Change Your Mind 3:00

And put this playlist on repeat 24/7, don't even think about shutting the computer. The method makes 540 plays each day, it gets 165 more plays than you play MAKE ME on repeat

AND DO NOT TURN OFF THE SOUND IN SPOTIFY

DO NOT PLAY ONE SONG OVER TWO TIMES OR IT WON'T BE COUNTED

If you ever feel your computer is too loud for you to rest, just plug in an earphone so that you can't hear it! (because I'm not sure a muted computer will be counted)

AND IF you are from OUTSIDE THE US:

GO download an app called Tunnel Bear! Open this and you can use Spotify like you are Americans.

BY THE WAY, don't underestimate FGL, their audience is 4.6m almost all coming from inside the US, i don't think other countries listen to country.

Though Britney has 12 million audience, they are from worldwide! So you have to know the listener numbers in the US.

THANK YOU! PLEASE SPREAD THIS EFFECTIVE METHOD AMONG THE FANS!

EDIT:

How RIAA counts streams

"After a comprehensive analysis of a variety of factors," writes the organization in a statement, "including streaming and download consumption patterns and historical impact on the program – and also consultation with a myriad of industry colleagues the RIAA set the new Album Award formula of 1,500 on-demand audio and/or video song streams = 10 track sales = 1 album sale.  Also effective today, RIAA’s Digital Single Award ratio will be updated from 100 on-demand streams = 1 download to 150 on-demand streams = 1 download to reflect streaming’s enormous growth in the two plus years since that ratio was set."

Can this be done on APPLE MUSIC also? I just created that same play list on Spotify , Thanks doll for sharing....

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived