Britney Talks Justin Bieber, The Super Bowl, Fame And More In Radio 1 Interview

Jordan Miller

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

She might've been talking about her OTHER wedding, considering that ex-husband still haunts her *** to this day. :gimmemoar: And Kevin's married Victoria and Britney now has primary custody of the boys again. He's not eligible for alimony or child support. :yaknow: 

He said he receives like 200k of child support though.

She's not talking about Iggy or Katy.  She and Iggy got along really well for the most part, and she's always had good things to say about Katy.

I doubt she's talking about Beyoncé, Rihanna, Gaga, Taylor, or P!nk either.   I think you guys are just hoping that Britney feels the same way about female artists you don't like. 

My guesses are Christina (for being shady af so many times), Enrique (for pulling out of the FFT at the last minute because he didn't want to co-headline or open), Nicki (because of those rumors that Britney hates her), or David LaChapelle (maybe he really did have a tantrum over the video, plus this would be fresh on Britney's mind). :bwink:

1 hour ago, FreeAsMyHair said:

i don't think she talks about iggy.. i think she talks about projects that are unfinished, unreleased songs and things like that.. maybe for glory

wasn't there a rumour about a nicki minaj collab?

They already have and have toured together. Plus, Britney made that youtube video for Nicki. She loves her :myjam:

48 minutes ago, FreeAsMyHair said:

I'm not a fan of Nicki at all but she said she was done doing features but if Britney wanted her to do a song of course she would be there for her!

Britney & Nicki hung out during the Femme Fatale tour 

Britney also helped her out a lot with letting her opening The Femme Fatale tour ... She herself has said that before so I don't think it was Nicki tho she is a HUGE ***** with a huge ego I don't see her doing that to Britney 

28 minutes ago, Ultraviolet Light said:

I am honestly amazed and so proud to see how far she's come in these interviews since I became a fan, back around 2008.

you gotta watch the earlier interview during Britney and ITZ era. when im sad i watch those on youtube. :truthtea:

this is the most honest and spontaneous she has been since 2008's For The Record. :crying1:

3 minutes ago, zuzzka said:

she didnt say it is woman..could that be some man? :bwink: she said people can be divas but I dont know if you can say Diva to man :lanacackle: i am not english native speaker

A male diva is usually referred to as a "divo" (the actual word in Italian for a male diva) or a "he-va".

But if we're bringing males into this, definitely will.i.am, Danja and JT and Timbaland come to mind.

Guest Lord Bills
28 minutes ago, LERIROLAU said:

she could be talking about:

Xtina

Madonna

Shakira

Mary J Blidge

Iggy

Miley

Rihanna

Nicki

Missy

Pussycat Dolls

Destinys child

etc.

where is Queen Janet and Queen Mimi? :whitneyshade:

Guest Lord Bills

“People are busy. We all have lives. It’s kind of hard. You wouldn’t believe it, but a lot of the people in the entertainment business, if you try to work with them or set up projects, a lot of times people don’t show up. A lot of people are divas in the industry. Oh my goodness! I could tell you thousands of stories, but I’m not really allowed to give out that information and what they did. You know how that goes…it’s better to go it alone, my friend.”

SHE IS TALKING ABOUT MARIAH OR JANET? PLEASE TELL ME I'M WRONG

paola.gif

Archived