Britney Talks Justin Bieber, The Super Bowl, Fame And More In Radio 1 Interview

Jordan Miller

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is probably the best radio interview since "the comeback" tbh...so coherent. I bet she was just alone and chilling and felt at ease. The bad ones where it is constant "um" and the sentences are making little sense - you can bet she has at least 3 people watching her and analysing every word she says lol

HAHAHAHHAHA OMG HAHAHAHAHHHA THE PART ABOUT BIEBER HAHAHAHAH 'I WAS LIKE WHO IS THIS KID IN MY HOTEL' AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I JUST LOL-ED SO HARD HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also suck that subtle shade Corden 'He was not what I thought at all, he was way more down to earth than I thought' HAHAHAHAHAHA I wonder if that means she did know about that s--t he said in 08 and that's a subtle dig to him? Because I can't imagine her saying that for no reason, haha suck it James lol, even though I usually like him he deserves that mwahaha! And the part about 'never get married' was funny but also sad because the hosts were cracking up but she was like dead silent not laughing at all, awww Brit :tifftear:

1 minute ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

HAHAHAHHAHA OMG HAHAHAHAHHHA THE PART ABOUT BIEBER HAHAHAHAH 'I WAS LIKE WHO IS THIS KID IN MY HOTEL' AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I JUST LOL-ED SO HARD HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also suck that subtle shade Corden 'He was not what I thought at all, he was way more down to earth than I thought' HAHAHAHAHAHA I wonder if that means she did know about that s--t he said in 08 and that's a subtle dig to him? Because I can't imagine her saying that for no reason, haha suck it James lol, even though I usually like him he deserves that mwahaha! And the part about 'never get married' was funny but also sad because the hosts were cracking up but she was like dead silent not laughing at all, awww Brit :tifftear:

1 minute ago, econg said:

Was she referring to Lachepelle when she said "diva"? Maybe it's a clue and the original video isn't coming :crying2:

MTE!

Archived