If DYWTCO is the next single the era is over

monti50

39 minutes ago, Avnit said:

LOVE ME DOWN or SLUMBER PARTY both sounds amazing especially in the car ........ and people will love it LMD is also the catchiest song on the album and the song that sounds the most like a HIT 

Preach. My two fav songs by far. LMD IS BEGGING FOR RADIO :cigney:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, killthewomanizer said:

It's way better than PG but I agree with you, though. The Era wouldn't be over but yeah the hype would die since there are better song to be a single in the album like Love Me Down, Better, Change Your Mind and Just Luv Me :orly:

None of those songs are better single choices for single no2 TBH LOL 

CYM I'll give you that but even that shouldn't be second single... Save that for single no3

Slumber Party really should be single no2

Also I don't see DYWCO being a single since it was released before the album.

Why do we have to jump into such a negative conclusion. Perfume was a good song ( helped me through my break up)  but that era was messed up from the start coz of Will.I.***.Am and Myah ****. 

DYWCO on the other hand is super catchy. I would have preferred MOTM , or If am Dancing or Slumber party as a second single. But if it's DYWCO , then we shall support it. This era deserve to be hit and lets focus on that. Love from London! :dontlike:

I agree that it shouldn't be the next single when there are much better choices ('Slumber Party', 'Just Luv Me', etc.).  But I do think it will be a single at some point, especially since Britney seems to love it.  The fact that it was a pre-release track won't matter; lots of artists have made those singles. 

I disagree. If she wouldnt have released it a cpl days early and it leaked with the rest of the album it would have been up there with Liar, Invitation and Slumber Party.

Maybe its just me. I ******* LOVE DYWCO and hope its a single because i think its super catchy. 

:werk:

2 hours ago, David Rose said:

WHATEVER YOU WANT! WHATEVER YOU NEED! ILL DO IT!!! ---> lol its so boppy and fun but ppl on the radio will be like wtf is this. there's no melody to it, its not a radio friendly song at all, and ppl who think it is dont have a good grasp of what radio likes. also musically it's a little...immature lets say. make me was a progressive, evolutionary sound for britney. releasing DYWCO wont do her any favours.

if she wants to release it cause she loves it then I'm all for it, but if they are expecting it to chart well, they're wrong.

I'm so happy someone finally said this. It's a favorite of mines but the "Whatever you want.." part is too "wtf" for the GP even if some like it.

Since she released it and is performing it on POM. I think it needs to be the next single and not later because then it'll just be stale since most people will already be familiar with it. If thats not the case then don't have it as a single at all. 

It is a likeable song and very Britney with a touch of oddness. 

Archived