Watch A Preview Of Britney's Stint On Carpool Karaoke

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, etoya said:

She hangs onto the delusion that her boys are almost identical, when they look NOTHING ALIKE O.o

I think it's because she's worried that they may have Federline's personality.. and she doesn't want that

But for me they are looking almost identical... I can tell which is which if they are not together... But that is may be because I sow pictures of them five times in my live...

Guest Lord Bills
30 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Britney is not an idiot, I'm sure she's actually singing in the full thing maybe she just doesn't sing Toxic for some reason 

because it's very nasal, sometimes it's more close to her natural register :truthtea:

live vocals is coming whit Sometimes. bookmark me 

50 minutes ago, Melinda said:

Aaaand now i know why i havent been here the past few days, not only to avoid Glory spoilers but this ******* mess of a fanbase who nitpick and complain and have a meltdown over EVERYTHING.... its a few seconds of toxic like? chill :mj: AND WHO THE **** CAAAAAARES WHAT OTHERS THINK AND IF SHE DONT SING HER LUNGS OUT :huh:  she looks ******* amazing and just be happy shes even doing it.... it must be a ******* mess to be you, i feel sorry for those who are your friends and family if you are like this irl :messbye: 

Now im gonna keep avoiding this place and looking forward to my Britney weekend and be THANKFUL shes doing soo great. :arianabye:

Singers - SING you know ,looking pretty is nice and everything but how does it help you SINGing karaoke  .....

Guess some people see music as modeling or something 

Does anybody notice that in the preview Toxic is in stereo? An sounds like the actual song is played over the recording. In all the others CK we can hear mono songs, and a lot of noises made by the Host and the Guest... Nothing like that here... I think this is not the real audio that we will get Tomorrow... 

7 minutes ago, Asmodean said:

Does anybody notice that in the preview Toxic is in stereo? An sounds like the actual song is played over the recording. In all the others CK we can hear mono songs, and a lot of noises made by the Host and the Guest... Nothing like that here... I think this is not the real audio that we will get Tomorrow... 

But we can hear Corden's voice :queenie: lmaooo Brinny what are you doing :orangu2: Mess :orangu2:

Archived