First Week Predictions for Glory Are In.

ShaneBritneyFan

32 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

it might be seen as an anomaly I feel like, I've never witnessed someone doing this, but I have witnessed people streaming with multiple spofity's open

Can I suggest maybe getting an Apple Music subscription? It's free for the first three months and you can cancel it I'm sure! that'll help!

And youtube works funny, but the whole page has to refresh upon a new stream I think. And if you space in between a song from another artist every so often it'll look more credible.

I am an Apple User so definitely I will stream my main phone in Apple Music. But I wanna help to increase stream in Spotify too. I will subscribe for a premium trial and run that one for another two phones at the same time. That's why I wondered. I'm gonna stream the whole album so that no song will be repeated. My laptop and Ipad will run apple music because I found that spotify sometimes stopped due to wifi connection.  

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Prince_666 said:

Why can Beyawnce pull numbers like 600K+ but Godney cannot? What has changed since Circus era when she debuted with 500K+ in first week? :(

Are you freaking kidding me? It's been 8 years and so much has changed. Fans without money haven't seen Britney perform live since 2011. Britney hasn't had a big solo hit single since 2011. She's seen as semi-retired. She just had a big floppy era. She never seems interested in promo (her FF performances were stiff and awkward and universally panned.) Her interviews during FF showed zero personality. Make Me MV was great, but scrapped in favour of a safe and boring MV. PG was a disaster. Radio doesn't support her. She isn't a big streaming artist. She has a terrible team who she can't sack. 

Need I continue? :sickofu:

7 minutes ago, Slave4yew said:

THIS IS A GUESS. THEY DONT KNOW ****. 

BUY THE ALBUM YOU *******! STREAM IT LIKE NO TOMORROW. PLAY IT ON YOUR MOMMA DADDY SISTER GRANDMAS PHONE IDC SHE WILL GET A #1!

This

I was thinking about it more, the label is just guessing it will sell 100K to 110K pretty much based on what BJ sold it's first week 

Gwen Stefani's album debuted at #1 w/ only 76,000 pure album sales... so it's still possible. 

I don't know, a lot of the female popstars who have been around more than like a decade are having trouble sellling and getting hits right now (beside Beyonce). if Glory debuts w/ 110k isn't that about the same as Janet and Madonna's latest albums? Also J.Lo and Mariah's last albums did worse than that I think? Make Me also did better than any of their singles I think? So while I would love for her to debut at #1 w/ 1 million sales it's just the unfortunate truth of how the industry is right now. I mean even some of the younger girls like Selena, Ariana and Demi sell about the same or maybe slightly better right? So really this isn't awful considering the video wasn't that great and she's done minimal promo compared to what those girls would be doing. Let's hope this VMA performance is something sensational :bwink:

4 minutes ago, Rachel Green said:

My brother's bday is on the 27th.. I'll be promoting Glory so that those teenyboppers and his guy friends who like me support  :howiroll:

:beysip: slay sis

1 hour ago, G-unit said:

Her team is stupid for not releasing last Friday.   She would've owned that number 1.

frank ocean would have obliterated her, and they didn't anticipate he would come anyways

2 hours ago, Prince_666 said:

Why can Beyawnce pull numbers like 600K+ but Godney cannot? What has changed since Circus era when she debuted with 500K+ in first week? :(

Circus Tour, Femme Fatale, FF Tour, Britney Jean, Desert performance, Rihanna and nicki performance and the list goes on. :weusay::ricackle:

2 hours ago, PlayingItSafe said:

Are you freaking kidding me? It's been 8 years and so much has changed. Fans without money haven't seen Britney perform live since 2011. Britney hasn't had a big solo hit single since 2011. She's seen as semi-retired. She just had a big floppy era. She never seems interested in promo (her FF performances were stiff and awkward and universally panned.) Her interviews during FF showed zero personality. Make Me MV was great, but scrapped in favour of a safe and boring MV. PG was a disaster. Radio doesn't support her. She isn't a big streaming artist. She has a terrible team who she can't sack. 

Need I continue? :sickofu:

Split the tea all over me. I'm like what do you people expect? We can't change it clearly, so let's just make the best out of the situation. :drinky:

Y'all, stop. Music sales are at an all time low. No one buys CD's anymore. Thats' why she's not pulling Circus and FF numbers. It isn't the late 2000's anymore. Only the older generations and stans buy music nowadays. It's sad but this isn't a reflection of her work and it's worth. it's literally just how the times have changed. 

Plus the obvious she doesn't like promotion thing. shes not really expanding her brand and name to the younger generation, is she? my younger sister was born in 1999 and thats really the last year that truely got to experience some type of impact she had on pop culture. And thats fine! i sound like a broken record but she has nothing to prove anymore. 

Archived